+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Shakira.

Thanks
    awww I'm a little late but I love her too. Except for Hips don't lie which I don't really like, I loved all her singles (mostly from the Laundry Service album). Even with the funny crazy lyrics, I think she's fab and I would love to see her live.

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Maury View Post
    And to be honest, she might not have a good accent but she knows more English than the average American.
    Yeah, she has an accent... I mean how could she not?... and I don't mind it at all, I have an accent too and trust me it's been a good thing for me . There are always going to be people out there wanting to make fun of Shaki but I don't care, it's NOT gonna make me love her less

Thanks
    Cleve, that video was hilarious!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve View Post
    I'm in the Fresh Zone minority here, but...

She's as bad as Penelope Cruz's battle with english!
    that was hilarious!!!

Britney Fan Forever.

Thanks
    I have been a fan of her's for years. I dont think many people know her true talent in America. I love the way she say's the most important people to her are God, and her mother and father along with Antonio. She seems well balanced. She has a lot of soul and wisdom.

The only bad thing I have to say about her is about her single "Beautiful Liar" it was to pop for Shakira, Shakira says she loves rock music and I love the music she has with a rock edge to it.

I am glad someone posted about how great she is. She rocks!

Thanks
    I love Shakira as a rock chick. "Oral Fixation 2" was fantastic the way it was -- I hated "Hips Don't Lie".

Thanks
    i loved the singles of laundry service & oral fijacion but oral fixation is blah except for hips dont lie. i been listening to oral fijacion lately and i like "las de la ituncion" alot.
    Visit my website!!!

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriashra View Post
    The only bad thing I have to say about her is about her single "Beautiful Liar" it was to pop for Shakira, Shakira says she loves rock music and I love the music she has with a rock edge to it.
    Yeah I have to say I was REALLY confused with that song too, but not just because it wasn't rock but because... well, it suxed! Sorry! But seriously it did... and I was just expecting SO much more from two WONDERFUL artists like Shaki and Beyonce... but... I don't know what happened! To me that song is always going to look like a song that for some reason never got to be really finished... video was great but!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ale For This Useful Post:

Matt S (09-23-2007)

Thanks
    I just flat out love Shakira...yet at the same time I miss 'old Shakira' like most Britney fans miss 'old-Britney'. Before she hit the bottle and jumped the borders her music was way better, it had more substance than just a pair of shaking hips and a lot more originality than what she's like now.

It doesn't mean I dont like her, I effing ADORE her- but its just not the same anymore. 'Donde Están Los Ladrones?' is one of my ALL-TIME fave. albums, its a freaking jewel- I can totally see why she basically released all the tracks as singles

She's one of the BEST live acts I've EVER seen.
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    ^that album should have been nominated for the new seven world wonders.

+ Reply to Thread