+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Foods To eat when trying to tone up?

Thanks

Foods To eat when trying to tone up?

im trying to tone up. you know get an athletic bulid, but i have a little layer of fat on my stomach and i want to get rid of it so i can show my abs, because right now you can't see them, because they are cover, but i dont know what to eat. i know you have to do lots of cardio like half hour to 40 min, but is their like a list of food that is good to eat. i don't mean a strict diet, but somethign that i can eat that won't make my little layer of fat any bigger.

also is it true when u get to the point where u like ur body, i heard its easier to maintain it, because ur already at that peak. Any advice on toning up the body woudl be helpful. i don't wanna be big just athletic build like for example an abercrombie model?

Thanks
    Well theres' Celery, it wont exactly manke your stomach get any bigger. It has negatie calories (i.e. it takes more energy to actually chew/process/digest it than the food actually gives you, itself).
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    ^ o thats good thanks. I was hoping that their was a list like their are for people on those special diets. I hear anything white bread is bad and hamburgers are killer. best is grilled chicken and salads and wheat and brown rice, but i wish i had an exact list you know?

in order for me to see abs/6pack i have to burn off that layer of fat, so best thing to do is run and do ab workouts and eat right? right?

how long should i run for? im not fat by any means, so just wanna lose my tummy. i heard running for 20 min a day?

Thanks
    btw i forgot. also if lose some of my belly weight and tone up, like work out and stuff. I dont' want my hips to go, because i went from size 30 to 31 but it was never that big of a diff, plus when u work out ur building muscle i dont' wanna get smaller on my hips, but on my stomach and my upper sides? does tha tmake sense? i wear my pants low, so i don't think my waste will change much.

Thanks
    Is this a late April Fool's joke?

Thanks
    ^ um no why woudl u ask that. I wana know how i can tone up? whats a list of food i shoudl be eatin and not eating. not to much a diet just healthy stuff like. brown rice, wheat bread.... Also idk how long to do cardio for? I don't wanna get big necessarily just tone up. i do wanna have muscle so obviously a little lifting is good, but thats it. any tips on how long to run. i heard half hour is good?

Thanks
    bump
    !

Thanks
    Well it's pretty easy, eat fruit and veg instead of fatty things, you obviously know brown varieties or rice, pasta, and bread are better. Don't be fooled by the sweet things that say '85% fat free!' That means 15% of it is fat! What else? Well skimmed milk rather that full cream, plain chocolate instead of milk. Eat little and often too rather than eating loads all at once.

Thanks
    Just try eating a small balance meals six times a day and not three big meals per day.. or just eat everything in moderation.
    As for the cardio, it really depends on the each individual's stamina or strength. At the gym, I ran 20-30 minutes, then do the bike thing for 20 minutes, then finally row for 10 minutes. Then after the cardio I try to lift as much as I can. you know till u drop..lol

and get an exercise ball - the best for the abs..

Also tried adding green tea on my diet... the caffeine gives me energy and "they" say it promotes fat loss.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Well theres' Celery, it wont exactly manke your stomach get any bigger. It has negatie calories (i.e. it takes more energy to actually chew/process/digest it than the food actually gives you, itself).
    That's not necessarily true. The differenence between the calories Celery contains and the calories it takes to digest it is negligible, so it's more like eating nothing at all, than eating something which takes weight off you.
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

+ Reply to Thread