+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Jason Mraz

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,124
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked: 1,294 (839 Posts)
    Rep Power
    125
    Thanks Matt! You got me so extremely excited. I'm leaving for Amsterdam in a few minutes (got some parties to go to this weekend), so I'll tell you everything about it when I get back on Tuesday!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,124
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked: 1,294 (839 Posts)
    Rep Power
    125
    The concert was AWESOME! His voice was fantastic -- I had no idea he could sing like this. The opera part! Damn! He brought Billy Bushwalla as his opening act, and they played a few songs together as well. Me and my friend ran into Billy after the concert -- he's hottt. But yeah, the concert was fantastic; I didn't want it to end. He sang (not in this order) I'm Yours, The Remedy, You & I Both, Plane, Life Is Wonderful, Geek In The Pink, Mr. Curiosity, Sleep All Day, and some songs I couldn't identity, including a brand new one from his upcoming album. Loved them ALL. Jason's got himself another fan.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,883
    Thanks
    2,562
    Thanked: 3,392 (2,117 Posts)
    Rep Power
    294
    YAY! Tim I'm so glad you had fun, but at the same time I hate you for being in Amsterdam.

    I'm so excited about his new cd.


    Twilight Blend By Dave


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ang For This Useful Post:

    Tim (07-11-2007)

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,096
    Thanks
    477
    Thanked: 1,101 (679 Posts)
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    The concert was AWESOME! His voice was fantastic -- I had no idea he could sing like this. The opera part! Damn! He brought Billy Bushwalla as his opening act, and they played a few songs together as well. Me and my friend ran into Billy after the concert -- he's hottt. But yeah, the concert was fantastic; I didn't want it to end. He sang (not in this order) I'm Yours, The Remedy, You & I Both, Plane, Life Is Wonderful, Geek In The Pink, Mr. Curiosity, Sleep All Day, and some songs I couldn't identity, including a brand new one from his upcoming album. Loved them ALL. Jason's got himself another fan.
    Excellent! So glad you had a great time. Jason really is one of the best performers in music today. Nobody puts on a show like him.

    I'll find the setlist for you at the Jason board so you can identify those songs.

    Thanks to romee at RKOP:

    Setlist Bushwalla:
    Self Depricating Hip hop
    Psycho Killer
    White Girl(fy. Jason)
    Tittybangin(ft. Jason)
    Ghetto Blaster
    (I think I missed 2 or 3 songs in this set.. I didnīt remember all of them, Fall threw glass was somewhere in between too..)

    Setlist Jason and the Paradiso Choir!:
    Gypsy MC (Ain't Got No Dope)
    Geek In The Pink
    You And I Both
    Mr. Curiousity
    Canabis College
    Curbside Prophet (ft. Bushwalla)
    Personal Ads (ft. Bushwalla)
    Life is Wonderful
    Plane
    The Remedy
    I'm Yours

    Encore 1:
    Common Pleasure

    Encore 2:
    Live High
    Gypsy Mc!!! Loooove that song. You got some good ones- Common Pleasure, White Girl, Personal Ads. Sounds like a great show!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt S For This Useful Post:

    Tim (07-11-2007)

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,124
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked: 1,294 (839 Posts)
    Rep Power
    125
    Hey Ang, don't be hatin'!

    Thanks Matt! Yeah, it really was a great show. You could tell he was suprised about how enthusiastic the crowd was. Originally, he was supposed to play in a much smaller concert hall, but since those tickets sold out in ten minutes, they moved him to the biggest hall. I myself had no idea he had so many fans here!

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked: 423 (286 Posts)
    Rep Power
    78
    OH MAN! I'm so insanely jealous of your right now! Plus, he's playing Ootmarsum on the 17th infront of only 70 people. I USED TO GO TO OOTMARSUM THREE TIMES A YEAR!!! I'm so pissed off I don't live in Holland anymore right now. I love him more than I can describe.

    I'd cry. Yeah, I'd cry, definitely.



    I'm the one. Love me.

  9. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,124
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked: 1,294 (839 Posts)
    Rep Power
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post
    OH MAN! I'm so insanely jealous of your right now! Plus, he's playing Ootmarsum on the 17th infront of only 70 people. I USED TO GO TO OOTMARSUM THREE TIMES A YEAR!!! I'm so pissed off I don't live in Holland anymore right now. I love him more than I can describe.

    I'd cry. Yeah, I'd cry, definitely.
    WHAT? Why would anyone want to play Ootmarsum (I had to Google that one)??

    I think he's performing in Rotterdam for free tonight! I wish I could go.

  10. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked: 423 (286 Posts)
    Rep Power
    78
    I think he's pretty much going where venues have interest which is rare these days. I WANT TO GO! Only 70 people, that puts a whole new spin on the term 'intimate'.



    I'm the one. Love me.

  11. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,124
    Thanks
    883
    Thanked: 1,294 (839 Posts)
    Rep Power
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post
    I think he's pretty much going where venues have interest which is rare these days. I WANT TO GO! Only 70 people, that puts a whole new spin on the term 'intimate'.
    Crazy. He's not that unpopular.. He should come to Groningen!

  12. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked: 423 (286 Posts)
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Crazy. He's not that unpopular.. He should come to Groningen!
    No what I mean is that if a venue expresses interest he'll play it regardless of its size. He's not fussed what he plays, he plays for the sake of playing. He'll play on a street corner if he could.



    I'm the one. Love me.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts