+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jason Mraz

Thanks
    Thanks Matt! You got me so extremely excited. I'm leaving for Amsterdam in a few minutes (got some parties to go to this weekend), so I'll tell you everything about it when I get back on Tuesday!

Thanks
    The concert was AWESOME! His voice was fantastic -- I had no idea he could sing like this. The opera part! Damn! He brought Billy Bushwalla as his opening act, and they played a few songs together as well. Me and my friend ran into Billy after the concert -- he's hottt. But yeah, the concert was fantastic; I didn't want it to end. He sang (not in this order) I'm Yours, The Remedy, You & I Both, Plane, Life Is Wonderful, Geek In The Pink, Mr. Curiosity, Sleep All Day, and some songs I couldn't identity, including a brand new one from his upcoming album. Loved them ALL. Jason's got himself another fan.

Thanks
    YAY! Tim I'm so glad you had fun, but at the same time I hate you for being in Amsterdam.

I'm so excited about his new cd.

Twilight Blend By Dave

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ang For This Useful Post:

Tim (07-11-2007)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    The concert was AWESOME! His voice was fantastic -- I had no idea he could sing like this. The opera part! Damn! He brought Billy Bushwalla as his opening act, and they played a few songs together as well. Me and my friend ran into Billy after the concert -- he's hottt. But yeah, the concert was fantastic; I didn't want it to end. He sang (not in this order) I'm Yours, The Remedy, You & I Both, Plane, Life Is Wonderful, Geek In The Pink, Mr. Curiosity, Sleep All Day, and some songs I couldn't identity, including a brand new one from his upcoming album. Loved them ALL. Jason's got himself another fan.
    Excellent! So glad you had a great time. Jason really is one of the best performers in music today. Nobody puts on a show like him.

I'll find the setlist for you at the Jason board so you can identify those songs.

Thanks to romee at RKOP:

Setlist Bushwalla:
    Self Depricating Hip hop
    Psycho Killer
    White Girl(fy. Jason)
    Tittybangin(ft. Jason)
    Ghetto Blaster
    (I think I missed 2 or 3 songs in this set.. I didnīt remember all of them, Fall threw glass was somewhere in between too..)

Setlist Jason and the Paradiso Choir!:
    Gypsy MC (Ain't Got No Dope)
    Geek In The Pink
    You And I Both
    Mr. Curiousity
    Canabis College
    Curbside Prophet (ft. Bushwalla)
    Personal Ads (ft. Bushwalla)
    Life is Wonderful
    Plane
    The Remedy
    I'm Yours

Encore 1:
    Common Pleasure

Encore 2:
    Live High
    Gypsy Mc!!! Loooove that song. You got some good ones- Common Pleasure, White Girl, Personal Ads. Sounds like a great show!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt S For This Useful Post:

Tim (07-11-2007)

Thanks
    Hey Ang, don't be hatin'!

Thanks Matt! Yeah, it really was a great show. You could tell he was suprised about how enthusiastic the crowd was. Originally, he was supposed to play in a much smaller concert hall, but since those tickets sold out in ten minutes, they moved him to the biggest hall. I myself had no idea he had so many fans here!

Thanks
    OH MAN! I'm so insanely jealous of your right now! Plus, he's playing Ootmarsum on the 17th infront of only 70 people. I USED TO GO TO OOTMARSUM THREE TIMES A YEAR!!! I'm so pissed off I don't live in Holland anymore right now. I love him more than I can describe.

I'd cry. Yeah, I'd cry, definitely.

I'm the one. Love me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post
    OH MAN! I'm so insanely jealous of your right now! Plus, he's playing Ootmarsum on the 17th infront of only 70 people. I USED TO GO TO OOTMARSUM THREE TIMES A YEAR!!! I'm so pissed off I don't live in Holland anymore right now. I love him more than I can describe.

I'd cry. Yeah, I'd cry, definitely.
    WHAT? Why would anyone want to play Ootmarsum (I had to Google that one)??

I think he's performing in Rotterdam for free tonight! I wish I could go.

Thanks
    I think he's pretty much going where venues have interest which is rare these days. I WANT TO GO! Only 70 people, that puts a whole new spin on the term 'intimate'.

I'm the one. Love me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post
    I think he's pretty much going where venues have interest which is rare these days. I WANT TO GO! Only 70 people, that puts a whole new spin on the term 'intimate'.
    Crazy. He's not that unpopular.. He should come to Groningen!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Crazy. He's not that unpopular.. He should come to Groningen!
    No what I mean is that if a venue expresses interest he'll play it regardless of its size. He's not fussed what he plays, he plays for the sake of playing. He'll play on a street corner if he could.

I'm the one. Love me.

+ Reply to Thread