+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Thanks
    So what did you guys think of the season finale? I thought it was really intense! I wish the ending would have been more of a cliffhanger, but I will deal.

Thanks
    The finale turned me into an emotional wreck. I hated it and loved it all at the same time, and those are the best episodes. I can't believe what they did to Meredith though, that was so cruel

Thanks
    The finale was really excellent. I've never been so on edge watching this show. It was so violent and emotionally draining. I loved it! Haha. Mandy Moore was fantastic. That whole story line with her and Bailey was really sad. Sandra Oh definitely owned the finale, in my opinion. She was amazing.

And about Meredith's thing:

Spoiler:
    I read an interview with Shonda after the show and the way she explained it made a lot of sense. She almost lost Derek, and it made her realize how much she really loves him and has grown up, and now she lost the baby and realizes she really does want to be a mother.

It should make for an interesting Season 7. I was pretty impressed with Season 6, actually. There were a few bum spots but overall it was a VAST improvement over previous seasons.

I didn't even notice Izzie wasn't there until Alex called out her name. It's a little weird she's not on the show anymore. I loved her in the beginning, but her character was shot to hell after she slept with George.
    Last edited by Matt S; 06-02-2010 at 11:07 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt S For This Useful Post:

Vicky (05-29-2010)

Thanks
    I finalllyyyy caught up with Grey's! I had to watch like 5 episodes before I could watch the finale and OMG. I was seriously an emotinal wreck during it! I was making myself sick I liked it though. It was very suspenseful but they didn't kill off anyone that would have made me super mad or upset.
    Spoiler:
    What I thought was going to happen was that Meredith was never going to tell Derek that she was pregnant, and then either she was going to tell him as he died so he could die happy or she was never going to tell him and he was going to die not knowing he was going to have a kid.

Also... I really liked Mandy Moore

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

+ Reply to Thread