+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Would you Wear Fur?

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Watervliet, New York, United States, 1.04004759636E+14, Watervliet, New York
    Thanks

Would you Wear Fur?

So I was shopping on Friday for a 1940's themed party I went to last weekend, and I was so excited I found the PERFECT top online & it was on sale at BeBe. But then when I got to the store, I saw the collar was actual rabbit fur I just couldn't bring myself to get it, I would have felt awful wearing it.

Do you have a problem wearing fur?

Thanks
    Good for you Beth!

I would never wear fur. Ever. For me it's less political than it is I think fur is ugly haha. I think pretty much everything with fur on it is pretty much ugly. Those boots with the huge furry balls? Ew. Those huge fur coats that just look like dead animals? Ew.

Fur is just not attractive. I realize there was a time when it symbolized wealth and whatever, but now I think it's just gross.

Make me your Freshie Idol!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brett For This Useful Post:

Beth (01-29-2007), Daisy (01-29-2007)

Kel Guest
    i dont mind wearing it at all i mean its not exactly my style but i wouldnt refuse to wear it, you know. in my opinion it is pointless to be against something you cannot be fully against to. i mean fur will go nowhere from the shops so yeah it will stay around us no matter if we are against it or not :S.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kel For This Useful Post:

marc (01-29-2007)

Lana is offline i'm gonna fight for you tonight. close your eyes. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Thanks
    I don't think I'd wear it, but then again, I've never been a fan of fur.

Chalk it up to lessons learned
    Miles walked and bridges burned
    Just another memory in the back of my mind
    Lock it up, throw away the key
    Forget the things you promised me
    Just another thing I can't forget
    Just another thing I won't forget

Thanks
    No way. If I had to wear it in a play I would even refuse. It's just disgusting, it's wearing a dead body, would you wear human skin if someone told you it was fashionable? I don't even wear fake fur cos I don't think it looks good anyway.

Alex Guest
    Short: NO!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex For This Useful Post:

Daisy (01-29-2007)

Thanks
    Nope, Im SO against the principles of wearing real fur! I tend to think fur looks tacky as well, but soemtimes faux fur can actually look alright (safe to say, its hard to find anything that actually manages to pull it off) but yea...fur only looks good on the animal it was grown on.
    - D A V E -

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave For This Useful Post:

Beth (01-29-2007), Daisy (01-29-2007)

Thanks
    I am not against fur in clothing but I'm not the type of person who will wear one. Sometimes they do look good especially if its minimal but again I'm not a fan.

Thanks
    I wouldn't wear it because I don't think any guys clothes look good with fur on it...
    Are you in?

Living in sin is the new thing...

Thanks
    That's what I was going to say Taylor.
    Well, a bit of fur on a hood or something on a coat, is OK. But fur on men is generally a nono.
    I've never really thought about it.
    To be honest, I don't know if I would feel comfortable wearing fur, but as a meat eater, I don't think it's fair to say it's OK to kill animals for their meat, but not for their fur....
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

+ Reply to Thread