+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What to Wear on a First Date?

Thanks

What to Wear on a First Date?

Guys, I'm totally bugging. I'm going on a "First Date" tonight and I can't decide what to wear. It's gonna be in the low 60s - high 50s so I think it's still not cold enough to break out my favorite coat. Even though if I can't decide what to wear then I'll just screw it and wear it.

I was thinking of wearing a long sleeve white collared shirt with a belt around it but I tried it on and it looked so... plain jane. I don't want to go for plain jane. I am definitely wearing skinny jeans, that's already decided. I just can't figure out a top. We aren't doing anything fancy just dinner and a movie, but I want, scratch that, NEED to look cute.

Normally outfits come to me quick, but this is so important and I'm stressing about it and running out of ideas so please shoot them at me if you have any. (ESPECIALLY IF YOUR NAME IS LISA.)

I kinda wanted to stay in the basic color range - black, white, creame. I just want to look classy and I want people to envy me not only cause I am with a cute boy but cause I am dressed cute.
    Last edited by Liz; 10-13-2006 at 03:32 AM.

You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

so here's to everything coming down to nothing.
    here's to silence it cuts me to the core.
    where is this going? thought i knew for a minute but i don't anymore.

Thanks
    Anyone? My date is in like 3 hours and I still haven't planned something.

Thanks
    Name off some of you really cute tops

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Watervliet, New York, United States, 1.04004759636E+14, Watervliet, New York
    Thanks
    Hm, I like the white shirt idea, with ballet flats. Could you dress it up with accessories?

Thanks
    Like a long necklace

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Thanks
    ^Exactly!

Thanks
    My other thought was something with a cardigan, but that's not very exciting either...

Slayer Guest
    Probably not some duck tape and a few spoons.... that would just freak them out.

Thanks
    I am gonna go with the white t-shirt idea. So, I'm wearing dark denim skinny jeans with a white long sleeve collared shirt, the red belt around it and then black flats. I got my nails painted red again today so I am hoping it's gonna be very a la Christina Aguilera.

Thanks
    Yay for red nails!

+ Reply to Thread