+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats Britney Going To Do Next?

Thanks

Whats Britney Going To Do Next?

X Factor is a possibility but what about after that? When do you think the next album will be? Or will she do some acting like she suggested last year?

I think it would be fun if she did a movie again before another album. I'd like people to hunger for a bit again before the next album so she can come back with a bang

Thanks
    I hope she does X Factor or something that puts HER out there more. As much as I would love more Britney music, I would almost rather her do something where we get to see and hear her speak and be herself. She has been so shut off from the public as far as appearances and interviews go, and when she does do something... it's so rehearsed and everything. As much as I will always love her music and performances, a big part of what draws me to my favorite celebrities is their personality and related-ability and I've pretty much been trying to draw on and remember Britney from like 2004 and earlier. Basically since Chaotic.

/rant lol.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    I know. I really feel like even though I'm still a fan, I've moved on You need some kind of connection to the person.

Thanks
    Feeling the same way. Her music will ALWAYS be some of my favorite, ever, but it's kind of hard for me when I still say my favorite singers are Carrie and Britney.... Carrie posts on her fan club forum all the time, blogs, now she tweets, she's always doing interviews and meeting fans, and I love that. When I compare everything about Britney to that, it's really hard for me to still consider myself a fan at the same level. But again, Britney has WAY more songs that are my favorites than Carrie does, although Britney obviously has a time and album number advantage, but still.

Thanks
    I think i've come to a point where I have little to no interest in what she does if it is not pertaining to some sort of musical output. There were so many years in between eras and personal struggles where she didn't do anything musical, so i guess i got used to sort of hibernating when she was on a break or whatever.

I suppose if she actually did something like a movie or x-factor, it might catch my interest, but i couldn't care less about the odd perfume, or clothing line, or redundant cash-in compilation they like the throw at us during her off time. Wake me when there is something worth while.

Thanks
    Perfume and clothing type things are completely boring! Some acting would interest me but not much else would.

It just goes to show though how interest in her has dropped in general, there rarely used to be even days between updates on something she was doing, or at least pictures of her out and about. I don't even know what the last candids I saw of her were.

Thanks
    ^RIGHT?! And I've taken to checking Breathe Heavy more frequently because less pictures and news are posted here, but even there, there aren't candids and stuff like that anymore really.

Thanks
    we don't even know what her next plan is, even if she does X Factor it hasn't been confirmed. Honestly, She will probably be hibernating for a while now because she's toured so many countries last year.. She probably wants to spend time with her children and will probably be married pretty soon. Papparazzi's don't follow her anymore because she's not crazy or whatever. I still love her no matter what even if there is no fan interaction. I have so many other artist and bands i love to keep me occupied until she comes back with new music.

I personally think she will do a movie next

To all my friends here..I love each and every one of you

+ Reply to Thread