+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Whitney Houston Dies at 48

Thanks
    TMZ is reporting that Whitney's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, was just wheeled out of the Beverly Hilton on a stretcher and is being rushed to the hospital...

Thanks
    Yeah I heard that, sounds like she's ok though? Ugh I feel awful for that girl. One of my friends actually went to the movies with her once like 6 years ago (SO RANDOM!) and said she was a really nice girl but obviously had a ton of shit on her plate.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    I know I'm going to sound like a jerk, but if it was an overdose I will find it really hard to feel bad for her... I know she had issues and it's addiction and all of that... but I guess when someone does something to themselves it's harder to dish out the sympathy. However I am truly sorry and feel so bad for her family, especially her daughter. To be so young and have to go on without her mother is just heartbreaking.

Thanks
    Okay, I just read the bathtub thing. If she was just drowsy and like fell asleep in bathtub and drown then that imo makes it more sad and tragic and all of that (even though it's sad no matter what). But if she od'd and then just was found like that it's a lil different. Tbh I think my job as a dispatcher and stuff has made me more bitter/tough/etc to stuff like that, and I don't think that's a good thing lol.

Thanks

Whitney Houston Died from Accidental Drowning

Whitney Houston's official cause of death was due to accidental drowning, the Los Angeles County coroner's office confirmed Thursday.

The singer, 48, was also found to have cocaine in her system. Contributing factors of her death included heart disease and cocaine use, an investigation found. The report also found that Houston had marijuana, Xanax, Benadryl and other medication in her system.

"There was water found in her lungs that indicated to us that she was alive when she was submerged underwater," coroner chief Craig Harvey tells PEOPLE. "According to our tests, the level of cocaine was not necessarily a lethal level of cocaine. But her death was complicated by chronic cocaine use and heart disease."

Coroner assistant chief Ed Winter says the circumstances of Houston's death come down to two likely scenarios.

"She could've passed out first due to the intoxication from the cocaine, or she could've had a heart attack and then drowned," Winter tells PEOPLE. "It's probably one of those two scenarios."

Houston was found unresponsive and underwater in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11, a day before the Grammy Awards, and was pronounced dead at the scene soon afterward.

Coroner officials previously confirmed that prescription pill bottles were found in her room, but the number of pills were "not in alarming amounts."

Houston, who had long battled drug addiction, was laid to res ton Feb. 19 at the Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, N.J., alongside her father, following a star-studded memorial the day before.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    It's too bad that what everyone assumed, is true.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    Yeah, it's no surprise, but it's sad. She obviously was still really struggling.

+ Reply to Thread