+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whitney Houston Dies at 48

Thanks
    I bet that's just a typo. I think it's supposed to be "no signs of foul play."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Jonny (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Found this on Radar Online

There are conflicting reports emerging, with some saying Ray J found Houston's body at The Beverly Hilton Hotel, however, Ray J's publicist has insisted his client was "no where near" the scene.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    Edit: What Mike said, I was confused, too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post:

Aimee (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    The body is apparently still in the room I guess for investigation. I can't believe Clive Davis is still going on with his party tonight.

Ok apparently the party has been cancelled.
    Last edited by Aimee; 02-11-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    TMZ is now reporting that her body was found in a bathtub...

Thanks
    From TMZ:

Whitney Houston was found in the bathtub of a Beverly Hills hotel yesterday ... with her face underwater ... people close to Whitney tell TMZ.

According to our sources, her stylist, hairdresser and two bodyguards were among the people in the room at the time. We're told they became worried about Whitney because she had been in the bathroom for over an hour and it was time to start getting ready for the Clive Davis party.

Our sources say they began to knock on the door and there was no answer. We're told the hairdresser, who is female, went in to check on Whitney. She immediately screamed and, according to our sources, one of the bodyguards came running in and pulled her out of the tub.

We're told Whitney's face was below the water and her legs were up ... like she had slid down the back of the tub.

According to our sources, her body was very cold and the bodyguard attempted CPR. That's when hotel security was called.

Another story:

Whitney Houston was taking Xanax ... evidence she may have fallen asleep in the bathtub where she died ... TMZ has learned.

Family members of Whitney tell us the singer had a prescription for the drug, which is commonly used to treat anxiety and depression.

We told you yesterday ... the night before Whitney died, she had been drinking a lot. Xanax mixed with alcohol can cause severe sedation, which could cause someone to fall asleep in a bathtub.

As TMZ first reported, Whitney was found in the bathtub and removed before EMTs arrived. The L.A. County Coroner will perform an autopsy -- possibly today -- to determine if Whitney died from drowning, and OD or other causes.

As we previously reported, Beverly Hills cops obtained a search warrant and found various prescription bottles-- but, as far as we know, no illicit drugs.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    Wow, what a horrible thing to happen

Thanks
    Holy cow, with all these prescriptions it would sure seem like she passed out in the tub then.

Houston had "a plethora of sedatives including Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax, and a sleeping medication that was found in her hotel room," a law enforcement source tells us.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    This is just so devestating After the initial shock set in, I unfortunately wasn't too surprised that this happened. It just makes me so sad, she was ridiculously talented Poor Bobbi Kristina.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    That is crazy. You'd think someone would monitor her better or maybe she wouldn't take a bath after taking all that medication!

+ Reply to Thread