Thanks

Apple iPhone 4S (yes, 4S, not 5) information

http://www.redmondpie.com/iphone-4s-...-need-to-know/

Storage capacity will be 64 GB
    8 megapixel camera
    Enhanced speech recognition called Siri
    Exact same design as the iPhone 4
    Available on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint on October 14

I really want to buy the 64 GB iPhone 4S, even though I just bought the white iPhone 4 in June.

Thanks
    I will wait until iPhone 5 comes out.

Britney Fan Forever.

Thanks
    Check this out! The iPhone 4S's speaker volume is louder than the previous iPhones. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JOq2tnT7MA

Apple, you're making want this phone more and more.

Thanks
    IDK what to do! HELP!?

I went to the verizon store saturday (15th) and they were out of the 16GB iphone and I just cant justify buying a phone for 299 :-/ ANYWAYS, am I better off just checking the verizon store next saturday? (im on a family plan and im assuming my mom has to be there since its under her name and im only in town that day) OR should i Just go ahead and order online even though it says ship by 10/28 which feels like FOREVER!

also does anyone else have verizon? I currently have the Unlimited Email & Web for my blackberry and I do no they know longer have that plan available but when i upgrade to the iphone will i be able to keep that? Because i do know that the 2GB data plan is 29.99 which is what i pay for unlimited. :-/

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure that you'd be able to keep your unlimited plan cause it's just for new customers who can't get it. That's how it works at AT&T and I would assume it works the same way at Verizon. Have you asked when they're going to have the phones available again? If it's later than the 28th or they don't know, then buy it online.

Edit: I saw this article when I was browsing modmyi.com. Walmart is selling the 16 GB iPhone 4S for just $188.

http://modmyi.com/content/5604-walma...-contract.html
    Last edited by ~Tiffany~; 10-17-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks
    does anyone here have verizon? Or can help me on what type of insurance i should get for the iphone?

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    Have you heard of AppleCare for the iPhone? Here's some information on it. http://www.apple.com/support/products/iphone.html

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tiffany~ View Post
    Have you heard of AppleCare for the iPhone? Here's some information on it. http://www.apple.com/support/products/iphone.html
    thanks! Im still a little confused. This will be my first phone with insurance and normally i dont buy it for anything...& Im just not big on paying more monthly..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    thanks! Im still a little confused. This will be my first phone with insurance and normally i dont buy it for anything...& Im just not big on paying more monthly..
    I have AppleCare and I don't pay for it monthly. I just paid for it once.

Thanks
    Yeahyeahyeah, I just found out I'M GETTING AN IPHONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY

I'm so so so so excited. I've never had a smart phone before. Everyone around me has one these days, and I'm always jealous. I also get lost in the city all the time, and am sometimes out/away from my laptop for long periods of time and need to check my email because of the nature of my part-time jobs. I'm going to be that sucker than downloads like 50 apps the first week And I'm so excited to have Siri. I didn't ask my parents which iphone they're getting me, but I assume it's the 4S because they said they have to wait for it to come in.

I've also never owned an Apple product before. Guess I should probably install itunes lol.

I'm really scared though! This phone I have, I've had for almost 2 years and it's a little scratched but still functioning... in the 6 years I've had a cell phone, I've only had one major guffaw where I dropped my EnV in a toilet. But I'm so scared I'm going to crack my screen or something... I really don't want to pay a lot, but I'm seriously considering AppleCare or insurance or whatever.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

+ Reply to Thread