+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Verizon Iphone

Thanks

Verizon Iphone

Hey... I haven't posted on this forum in like forever! I just don't spend as much time on the computer as i use to

anyways, my phone is ready for an upgrade and I was going to go buy the Verizon iPhone 4 but as i am looking it looks like the iPhone 5 will be out early Oct (7th?)...

so my question does anyone know if that's like REALLY true or should i just go and get the iPhone 4?

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    There's no confirmed date on the iPhone 5, but you should wait for it regardless since it will be out soon. Trust me, you'll love having an iPhone. It's the best phone ever especially if you decide to jailbreak it. I heard that it's going to be on Sprint's network which is really cool since their data plans are cheaper. I'm currently on AT&T and I pay $94 a month and I know that Verizon's data plans are really expensive. I don't know how much money you want to spend a month on your phone bill.

Thanks
    Yeah I have noticed that verizon seems to be more expensive..but since im still on a family plan & only have to pay for my unlimited data which is onl 29.99 a month ill just stick with it for now.. I wonder how much theyll sell that iPhone 5 for...they have the 4 for 199.. but i guess ill wait a few weeks and see. thanks!

also if you jailbreak it doesnt that break the warranty? and what exactly is the good thing about jail breaking?

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    Yes, it does void the warranty, but you'll be able to customize the phone anyway you want to. There's no restrictions. Unlimited number of apps inside a folder, more icons on a page, remove icon labels, change the way the icons look, change the UI colors, timestamps on every text message, hide default apps that you can't delete (you can only delete app store apps), change the boot logo, rearrange status bar icons, etc. There's so many options that you wouldn't be able to have with a phone that isn't jailbroken.

Thanks
    Let me know if you get the iphone Melissa!!! My 2 year Verizon contract is up with the annoying phone I have (LG Chocolate Touch) around Christmastime, and there is NO WAY I'm notttt getting a smart phone this time around, most likely an iphone. My dad told me I'd have to pay for a data plan, but I'm hoping maybe I can strike a phone-for-birthday, data-plan-for-Christmas deal with him...

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    Supposedly the iPhone 5 will come out on the 14th of October. I hope this is true. http://www.redmondpie.com/iphone-5-will-hit-shelves-on-october-14th-in-the-u.s-u.k-japan-france-and-germany-report/

And more news on the iPhone 5. Supposedly Sprint will be getting the iPhone 5 exclusively. I hope this isn't true. http://cydiahelp.com/iphone-5-to-be-...r-says-report/
    Last edited by ~Tiffany~; 10-03-2011 at 08:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread