I know it's been overseas for awhile, but I've only had it since it became available in the U.S. over the summer. Anyone else use it?

I like it. A LOT. There's a few bands I've wanted to listen to that aren't really on there (Beatles, Eagles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Travelling Wilburies, Led Zepplin are the ones I've wanted so far that I couldn't listen to), but I am really kind of obsessed with it overall, LOL.

The thing that gets me is that I really love OWNING music. It's tough when I make an awesome playlist to listen to while I'm cleaning my apartment, and then I go out and take my Zune out and realize I don't have half of that music on there. I really like being able to share and see your Facebook friends' playlists, and having access to so many "pre-made" playlists.

The only other issue I have with it is a vanity issue For some reason, no matter how many times I listen to other songs and artists, when you look at my profile, my top artists and songs have been "Love You Like a Love Song"/Selena Gomez and that Mr. Saxobeat song hahahaha. I listen to so many artists and songs more than I've listened to those, so I'm going to see how to change that...