+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Britney headed for Abu Dhabi Formula 1?

Thanks

Britney headed for Abu Dhabi Formula 1?

Dubai: Good rumours really do travel fast.
    More than 20 social network websites have picked up on the biggest rumour doing the rounds of the UAE these days: that Britney Spears is heading here for the Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend.
    Breathe Heavy, which claims to be the No 1 Britney Fansite (don't they all?) first ran the post called Rumour Of The Day: Dubai Show, on Thursday.
    Breathe Heavy's Jordan Miller wrote: "Rumour has it Britney's taking her Femme Fatale Tour to Dubai this year after her South American leg.
    Since then lengthy, enthusiastic discussions on the fan forum exposed Brit superfan Alex King as the original source. He says he has "inside information" revealing the pop princess will head to the UAE after the European leg of the tour and before South America. "Britney in Dubai is now officially confirmed. She will be there two days after Portugal," writes King.
    The rumour has quickly spread across the majority of the more popular Britney fansites with Britney Spears World Fans page even quoting the date of the concert as 11/11/11.
    Fans in the Middle East have been going crazy asking whether the rumours are true as they want to book flights and hotels.
    "OMG, plz tell me its true," writes one female fan. "I live 55 min airplane from Dubai."
    New Yorker Alex, who calls himself MR. KiNG FATALE XXX on twitter, attended all 40 of her American tour dates, which wrapped up this weekend, and claims Britney herself calls him her No 1 fan. King has watched 227 Britney shows, been on stage three times with the singer and boasts his many pictures both backstage and on stage with Britney on his Facebook page.
    Spears completes her European leg on November 9 in Lisbon and isn't booked to start proceedings in South America until November 15 which leaves a perfectly-timed little window for the Formula One, which takes place from November 11-13. Flash, the organisers of the F1 concerts, had no commment when contacted by tabloid! on Sunday.
    Source

SO EXCITED FOR THIS! I was upset about missing the Femme Fatale tour and even considered travelling to Canada to see it (mainly for Nicki, ahem...)... Who knew she'd come right to me! Funnily enough, my best friend's brother works for the event company that takes care of this. When he found out I knew, he freaked out and asked how this had leaked. Apparently negotiations are still ongoing and nothing is confirmed, but I would not be surprised if this is true. They usually bring huge, huge names for the Formula 1 (Kanye and Prince last year, Beyonce the year before), so it only makes sense Britney would do it this year.

Thanks
    Good news!! They surely have the movie for it, so I guess it's just a matter of time.

Thanks
    This was confirmed last night! Pretty excited for it

Thanks
    She posted on her Facebook yesterday she was going to Abu Dhabi.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    Wow! I am so excited she will be there!

Britney Fan Forever.

+ Reply to Thread