+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hilary Duff Is Pregnant With First Child!

Thanks

Hilary Duff Is Pregnant With First Child!

Hilary Duff's first wedding anniversary is extra sweet: she and Mike Comrie announced they are expecting a baby!
    "This weekend, Mike and I are celebrating our one year anniversary! In memory of the special day, we decided to post some of our favorite pictures from our wedding!" she wrote on her official website Sunday.
    "I can't believe it has already been a year. Time really flies when you're having fun! We also want to share the exciting news that baby makes three! We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"
    Duff, 23, wed pro hockey player Comrie, 30, on August 14, 2010 in an intimate sunset ceremony at a $29 million estate near the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif. "We both love kids and we're really excited," Duff told Us Weekly Wednesday at the Kendra Scott jewelry event in L.A., just days before sharing her pregnancy news with the world. "It was a big deal for us because we had a year to be married."

Wow it seems so odd to hear she is pregnant but congrats to her and her husband!

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    I still think of her as a teenager but there you go, didn't even know she was married

Thanks
    Congratulations to Hilary! I'm sure she'll be a wonderful mother.

Thanks

Hilary Duff Confirms: I’m Expecting a Baby Boy!

Hilary Duff's gut instinct was right— she is having a boy! The singer/actress, 24, revealed the sex of her first child with husband Mike Comrie on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in an interview set to air Monday, saying, “I had a feeling it was a boy the whole time.”
    After many false alarms, Duff said, she and Comrie couldn’t believe it when they found out she was pregnant .
    “My husband makes this joke that I think I’m pregnant like 12 times a year,” she told Ellen.
    “So when it actually happened … he was in the shower and I just held up the test and I was like, ‘Oh my God.’ And he was like, ‘Ahh!’ He was soaking wet. We were just a mess and started crying. It was really exciting.”
    Duff says her pregnancy has been “super easy,” but still leaves her feeling strange.
    “No sickness, but crazy dreams,” she said. “It’s kind of like a little alien has taken over your body. You just don’t quite feel normal.”
    Their baby is due early next year.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

+ Reply to Thread