+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is this...

Thanks

Angry Why is this...

...in Wikipedia?

http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Hits:_My_Prerogative

That is NOT the final official cover. The edges should be rounded. The font is different too. This is an old version or whatever.
    This is like the "In The Zone" cover... A first version with a "wider angle photo" leaked and then it was all over the freaking place and it took YEARS for it to go the hell away. And still it got published in press sheets from Jive not long ago.....

So yeah, I don't wanna see this anymore. WHO JOINS THE "NOT TO THE OLD COVER" CLUB? Tell me what do I have to do and I'll change it.

Thanks
    A lot of places actually have this listed as the album cover. Wikipedia also is known for not being the most reliable source sometimes.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aimee For This Useful Post:

Nico (07-01-2011)

Thanks
    yes but I cannot take this. It NEEDS to be washes away from planet Earth!

Thanks
    I hate that picture full stop, never mind the font or anything else it should never have been the cover! She looks hideous and that's not something you can often say about Britney.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

Aimee (07-01-2011)

Thanks
    Just looked at my DVD for GH: my prerogative and this is the cover of it (no brown circly things though, silver textured). so not of the album indeed. You can change stuff on Wikipedia yourself I believe. not sure how

The Fresh Sweetest Club

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Just looked at my DVD for GH: my prerogative and this is the cover of it (no brown circly things though, silver textured). so not of the album indeed. You can change stuff on Wikipedia yourself I believe. not sure how
    I don't understand? Both covers (for the CD and the DVD) are the same.
    The standard edition was printed in silver paper; the limited edition, in silver cardboard.

What I'm trying to say is that, regardless of how this particular picture looks like (brownish instead of silver), the FONT of the title of the album and the BORDER around it are different than in the original / final version (both for the CD and DVD in standard and limited editions), which is rounded instead of having straight edges or however that is called.

I used to hate this cover but now I've learned to love it. It's iconic now to me. So it made its purpose, more than any other of her covers should have done.

Thanks
    Yeah, I have this as the cover as well

Thanks
    ok, had to check carefully and I think you are right about the font/edges. But who would notice that

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Fresh Sweetest Club

Thanks
    ^ ugh doen't it look GORGEOUS?! <3 thanks for taking and uploading the picture!

hahah I DID, Yuki!! The font is VERY DIFFERENT! In the final version it looks like a stamp or something (love it), and the rounded edges look softer and therefore more delicate

+ Reply to Thread