+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77

Thread: FF Tour Picture Thread

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,083
    Thanks
    3,723
    Thanked: 3,598 (2,425 Posts)
    Rep Power
    287
    Hahaha! If I were able to meet Britney, I would TOTALLY get a funny picture like this... so much less awkward-looking than her smiling poses with her arms glued to her sides.


    Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

    ^It's for a contest... click??

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,387
    Thanks
    6,162
    Thanked: 1,788 (1,316 Posts)
    Rep Power
    163
    ^^ That's the guy that keeps giong to the shows right? That is cute that he got a diff one with the tongues LOL.



  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North Mexico
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,839
    Thanks
    1,451
    Thanked: 1,060 (652 Posts)
    Rep Power
    108
    I don't like that she's not even putting her arm around the fans that payed $1,000 to the M&G, i'm sorry but she looks forced like Gretch said, awkward stiff pose with her arms glued to the side...


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chary For This Useful Post:

    Arti (07-02-2011)

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,387
    Thanks
    6,162
    Thanked: 1,788 (1,316 Posts)
    Rep Power
    163
    I heart this:


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to IStillLoveJ&B For This Useful Post:

    ladies lounge (07-03-2011)

  7. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,083
    Thanks
    3,723
    Thanked: 3,598 (2,425 Posts)
    Rep Power
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Chary View Post
    I don't like that she's not even putting her arm around the fans that payed $1,000 to the M&G, i'm sorry but she looks forced like Gretch said, awkward stiff pose with her arms glued to the side...
    I agree... I know she's generally kind of awkward/uncomfortable-looking in pictures, especially the past few years, but would it kill her to touch the people?!?! Maybe it's because outside of Britney, I'm most into the country music scene, but every celebrity I've met or have heard of people meeting in M&Gs are super friendly and will put their arms around you or even hug you in pictures. To credit Britney, this is probably way out of her element... she's not really an artist known for doing lots of meet & greets and bonding with fans.


    Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

    ^It's for a contest... click??

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gretch For This Useful Post:

    IStillLoveJ&B (07-03-2011)

  9. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,851
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked: 1,540 (1,201 Posts)
    Rep Power
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretch View Post
    I agree... I know she's generally kind of awkward/uncomfortable-looking in pictures, especially the past few years, but would it kill her to touch the people?!?! Maybe it's because outside of Britney, I'm most into the country music scene, but every celebrity I've met or have heard of people meeting in M&Gs are super friendly and will put their arms around you or even hug you in pictures. To credit Britney, this is probably way out of her element... she's not really an artist known for doing lots of meet & greets and bonding with fans.
    Yeah I remember Britney used to hug fans when she met them.

    Thanks so much Dave!!!!

  10. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,851
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked: 1,540 (1,201 Posts)
    Rep Power
    124
    Praying before the Vancouver show


    Thanks so much Dave!!!!

  11. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    31
    Posts
    35,541
    Thanks
    3,231
    Thanked: 4,243 (3,159 Posts)
    Rep Power
    545
    There was a fan who asked to hug her and Larry said no, that just bugs me He paid $1000 and she won't even hug him? What's gonna happen?!!! It's ridiculous.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

    IStillLoveJ&B (07-04-2011)

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,180
    Thanks
    1,573
    Thanked: 1,444 (769 Posts)
    Rep Power
    108
    Another fan asked for a hug and Britney said sure.

    Anyways the girl has trust issues, I can't blame her for it.. even though they're fans.

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,851
    Thanks
    621
    Thanked: 1,540 (1,201 Posts)
    Rep Power
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    There was a fan who asked to hug her and Larry said no, that just bugs me He paid $1000 and she won't even hug him? What's gonna happen?!!! It's ridiculous.
    I don't see why Larry should decide if she can hug a fan or not

    Thanks so much Dave!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 06:52 AM
  2. Britney Picture Request Thread
    By Aimee in forum Britney Media
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 11:35 PM
  3. This 'Onyx Hotel Tour' Booklet picture in HQ?
    By Dave in forum Britney Media
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 01:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts