+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lily Allen Is Married

Thanks

Lily Allen Is Married

Lily Allen has something to smile about.

The singer, 26, married Sam Cooper at St. James the Great Church in Gloucestershire, England, on Saturday.

Dressed in a gown with long lace sleeves and a fishtail skirt by French designer Delphine Manivet and custom Rupert Sanderson shoes, the bride carried a bouquet of white roses as she made her way out of the church with her new husband to a waiting car as a crowd cheered.

Allen's father, Keith Allen, gave her away, according to British paper The Telegraph.

The wedding, which took place in the village of Cranham in the English countryside, was no secret. Allen's wedding date was leaked to the press by an unknown guest, who sent the save-the-date card to British newspapers in March.

On Friday, Allen and Cooper were spotted arriving at the church for their rehearsal. Allen's dad, an actor and musician, was also spotted with a ukulele – perhaps planning to serenade the happy couple.

Cooper, a decorator and business owner, popped the question during a romantic getaway last Christmas

Congrats to them! Not really fond of her outfit here, the flower kind of reminds me of Princess Leia hair.

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    I'm happy to hear she's pregnant again, hopefully this time it will go well for her.

Thanks
    I didn't hear she was pregnant again! I was going to comment on how she looks a bit pregnant in this photo, though.

I'm so happy for her! I love her. So, congrats to them for getting married and here's to hoping for the best for their baby!

+ Reply to Thread