+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Britney Performing at The Billboard Awards This Sunday

Thanks
    SERIOUSLY. What. the. FUCK!
    I am so frustrated. What the hell is her problem? Why does she always look so into it during rehearsal pictures/videos and ends up appearing nervous/awkward during live performances?

Yes, I know she must have been traumatized after the 2007 VMAs...but she needs to the get the fuck over that. It has been 4 years! These crappy performances do nothing more than bring up to people's mind that terrible 'Gimme More' performance. I love her music but I feel like there is just no hope in having 'live' Britney back. I think she's done.
    It is just so frustrating how we all look forward to her performing and then we get 'that'. It is so rare to have her at an award show, that this should have been such a treat for us. *sigh*

Britney Fan Forever.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mario For This Useful Post:

IStillLoveJ&B (05-23-2011), Scott (05-23-2011)

Thanks
    Give her a good talking to when you meet her this year, M! Grab her by the shoulders and give her a firm shake and then slap her ass - tell her this ain't cutting it and it's just getting embarrassing.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Daisy (05-23-2011), IStillLoveJ&B (05-23-2011), N8 (05-24-2011)

Thanks
    Just watched, not QUITE as horific as I expected after reading poeple's comments, but she looks so wooden. It's embarassing. It makes you wonder why she's regarded as one of the biggest stars in the world to be honest.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

Chris (05-23-2011), IStillLoveJ&B (05-23-2011), Scott (05-23-2011)

Thanks
    That was beyond sad.
    I honestly think she CAN'T wait for this era to be done, and disappear for 3 or 4 years. FF is her last Jive album, so she had to make album #7 sooner or later.
    You can tell this era is forced as fuck, Jive are idiots, she wanted a rock-style ballad kind of album, but they scrapped the project, and other radio-friendly songs made the final cut. Do you remember the writing camp last summer? Allegedly Britney loved all the songs, even she'd co-written most of them, but unfortunately they weren't enough ~Femme Fatale~.
    I can't wait for her to leave Jive for good.
    I f I s a i d I w a n t y o u r b o d y n o w
    WOULD YOU HOLD IT AGAINST ME

Thanks
    the press for Britney is good here....

but yes, she didnt even try to move her ass.... the s&m performance was good but the nicky performance was just boring.

Thanks
    I almost would prefer her doing NO performances. She is making things worse. She used to be sooo good and now she looks like a deer in the headlights and like she has no idea what to do.

I didn't mind the "S&M" performance but TTWE was some 2007 VMA ish.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Chris (05-23-2011), IStillLoveJ&B (05-23-2011)

Thanks
    ^ Exactly. At this point i feel like it would prefer it if she just stuck to the recording studio, and the occasional music video. The performances last night were a new low for her. By some miracle she is still considered one of the biggest pop superstars in the world, but that is going to change fast if she keeps this bullshit up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

IStillLoveJ&B (05-23-2011)

Thanks
    wow at some of the comments. I'm sorry what did you expect. She wasn't even supposed to even be there. She made an appearance and was only supposed to do short thing. I don't think this was plan until last week or something so how do you do something in such a short notice. I could careless she walked around, or lipped sync..(did you guys expect her to sing?) she's never been a singer. She's a performer not a singer. GET OVER THAT FACT!

put yourself in her shoes. We all never expecting her to perform at any major award show again. I'm so shocked she even agreed to it. She should never go on award show again because everyone tears her apart. IF YOU WATCH THE COMMERCIALS BEFORE THE SHOW, IT SAY NICKI MINAJ (special apperance by BRITNEY SPEARS) not the other way around. Some fans are idiots because they see this, they freak out and say they want their concert tickets back. I'm sorry, but I'm proud of her for actually getting the courage to stand on stage in front of her peers. I've noticed something, when the camera isn't rolling, she isn't stiff but when she surrounded by her only fans. She puts the show of a lifetime.

The girl has gone through tramatic things in the last couple years. She probably on heavy medication so she probably can't perform as what she used to. Medication has some side effects that can affect her perform the way she is. She definitely has anxiety for sure. I can tell. I'm done ranting

To all my friends here..I love each and every one of you

Thanks

Ughhh, so disappointing At first I was so mad because I was watching the time left in the YouTube videos and I was like "IT'S ALREADY ALMOST 3 MINUTES IN AND THERE'S NO BRITNEY?!" and then she came in for the last minute or whatever and in both scenarios it unfortunately because very clear why. Even at the end, she just kind of has this awkward smile and just looks like she wants to get off the stage ASAP. I really just don't understand it but it makes me so sad I don't understand how this happens, and if there's any way of fixing it. I think part of the problem is that everyone around her probably told her she killed it after she was done, I can't imagine many people in her camp are ballsy enough to say "Hey that actually wasn't so great...", possibly also out of fear since she's still so fragile-seeming.

She just keeps talking about how excited she is and how well her rehearsals are going so I was expecting her to be REALLY into it this time.

ALSO THE LIP-SYNCING IS SO OBVIOUS AND EMBARASSING TOO. She's barely doing anything performance-wise and she's still not singing live. She was completely out-danced/out-performed by both Rihanna and Nicki and both of them were singing/rapping live.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    Arti I don't think anyone was expecting live singing, but even if you're just appearing for a short part of the performance at least make it worthwhile! What's the point otherwise? It just adds to her already diminishing reputation as a performer.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

Scott (05-23-2011)

+ Reply to Thread