I know it's been a while since I've posted here, but I wanted to share with you this situation I've been in and I hope someone can help me with it.

I know I've told a lot of you about my friend Andy from Muppet Central who I met years ago. Well, he just turned 30 years old recently, and the last few weeks at home were really rough. Both his mother and his younger brother Brandon have been giving him such a hard time, lecturing and fighting with him about the fact that he is 30 years old, still lives at home with his mom, and doesn't have a girlfriend. It's one thing for them to lecture him like that, but Brandon is 21 years old, and HE still lives at home, dropped out of high school in 9th grade and doesn't even have a job, and he sits on the couch all day playing XBox and doesn't even have any plans.

And what's even worse: Andy's mother has been taking MOST of his income tax money, which he thinks is completely unfair. He recently lied to his mom, saying that he didn't get it yet. But he told her that because he doesn't think it's fair that she keeps taking his money, I mean that's illegal. She found out, and called him a "Selfish Prick," and eventually kicked him out of the house. He went to stay with a friend of his named Chris, but it didn't work out because his house was too messy and too full, so he went to a hotel in Utica (he's from Oneida, in central upstate NY). He said he wasn't sure how long he was gonna be there, and I offered him to stay with me and my family, because he had stayed with us once before, way back in the fall of 2004. But I didn't think he would actually come here, we didn't like set up a date or time or anything.

On Monday night, he just randomly showed up at my house, and I was like really surprised, and he picked the worst time of year possible. I have been very stressed out with the end of the school semester and I really don't have room for a guest. But he came here because he realizes he just cannot get his life settled in the narrow-minded shit hole of central upstate NY, because I'm SURE he has Asperger's Syndrome, and was never diagnosed with it, and I don't think there is ANY support where he lives. He said that the biggest mistake he ever made in his life was leaving this house years ago. We told him that he can't LIVE with us forever, but he wants to get a job and get an apartment of his own here in the Boston area. But it's a big change for me, because I really miss him the way he used to be, and I'm really mad at him for randomly showing up at my house, as I thought he learned his lesson 7 years ago when he did it before. I wanna kick him out so badly, but my parents wouldn't let me. I even thought of going into the room he's staying in at 3:00 in the morning and saying, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE? GET THE FUCK OUT!!! OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!" "Where am I gonna stay then??" "I DUNNO, GO STAY IN A HOTEL!!!" Well, he actually DID get a job at Stop 'n Shop, so that's good, but I really miss the way he used to be, and I really don't know how much longer I can handle him living here.

Any advice?