+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Melanie Brown Is Pregnant!

Thanks

Melanie Brown Is Pregnant!

There’s another Spice baby on the way — Melanie Brown is pregnant, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.
    She’s the third member of the pop group currently expecting, following Emma Bunton, due with a boy in May, and Victoria Beckham, due with a girl in July.

She tells UK magazine Hello! that she is due this summer, “around July, August.”
    Brown and husband Stephen Belafonte, both 35, are “really excited about it and ready for it,” she tells the magazine, out Monday.
    The couple already has three children between them. The Dancing With the Stars alum is mum to daughters Phoenix, 12, and Angel, who turns 4 in April, while film producer Belafonte is dad to daughter Giselle, 6.

“Both my pregnancies have been lucky and happy and exciting, no matter what situation I’ve been in. This is different because we have been married for four years, we have a history together, we’re best friends, we’re in it together, and he’s totally supportive,” Brown explains.
    She adds, “I like the feeling of being pregnant. I like being able to just eat something if I’m craving it. I definitely do put on weight [during pregnancy] but I think you’re meant to when you’re pregnant. I think it’s healthy.”

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    Why is she famous?
    I f I s a i d I w a n t y o u r b o d y n o w
    WOULD YOU HOLD IT AGAINST ME

Thanks
    ^She's a Spice Girl! Good for her, I didn't realise she was married.

+ Reply to Thread