+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Break Up

Thanks

Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Break Up

Credit: US Weekly

Cry him a river!
    After four years together, on-again/off-again couple Justin Timberlake, 30, and Jessica Biel, 29, have broken up.
    In a joint statement, reps for the couple confirm to USMagazine.com, "Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
    "It was mutual," says an insider. "Jessica is doing well."
    The pair began dating in January 2007 and were often the subject of split rumors.
    Last year, Biel told Vogue of her relationship, "It's the most precious thing that I have in my life, and I care so much about it that I don't care about what anyone else says or thinks."

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    That's too bad. They seemed kind of like an odd pairing to me, to be honest.

Thanks
    Oh dear when is he going to find The One?

Thanks

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel 'Wanted Different Things'

Credit: People

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's three-and-a-hallf year romance had simply run its course, a source tells PEOPLE.

"It really was mutual," the source says. "There really wasn't a final straw. They're just two people who realized they wanted different things in life and were headed in different directions."

Adds the source: "It was just easier to end it now rather than later."

As for any rumors of Timberlake's infidelity during their relationship, "There was never any proof," the source adds. "When you're in a relationship, you have to choose to believe the person or get out."

Last month, Timberlake, 30, and his Friends with Benefits costar Mila Kunis were "pretty inseparable" at an afterparty for the Screen Actors Guild Awards, but a source said at the time that the pair who lit up the Oscars stage as co-presenters a couple of weeks later were just friends.

In October, another source shot down chatter that Timberlake was cheating on Biel with actress Olivia Munn.

Despite the infidelity rumors, Timberlake and Biel continued to show a united front and spend quality time together.

A different source who knows the couple said Biel "looked the other way" when it came to Timberlake's alleged cheating. The source says "it's been a rough road" for the pair who denied rumors of a breakup in 2009 after spending some time apart due to busy work schedules.

Biel is said to be doing "fine" and is expected to head to New Orleans next week to spend a few months shooting the new film Playing the Field with Gerard Butler and Uma Thurman.

"It's never easy when a relationship ends," the first source says, "but she knows this needed to happen and she's moving on with her life."

Thanks so much Dave!!!!

Thanks
    There was a quote from Justin not too long ago that said, basically, he had to keep convincing people in the movie industry that he wasn't an ass. But, I think he kind of is.

Thanks
    I think he's an ass too. I don't really like him and thank God he's ugly.

Thanks
    They wanted different things it says? I betcha 50 bucks he will NEVER get married... he's Justin Freakin Timberlake, and can have whoever he wants (well except you guys up there who think he's ugly, ur delusional btw , ) I think he'll be like a George Clooney and never get married ha ha.

Thanks
    He's still an asshole.

+ Reply to Thread