+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miley Cyrus sends flirty text messages to Jared Followill of Kings Of Leon

Thanks

Miley Cyrus sends flirty text messages to Jared Followill of Kings Of Leon

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/03...owill-texting/

Jared Followill of Kings of Leon is one lucky guy! Not only is he a rock star, but he is Miley Cyrus’s latest crush. The 18-year-old Disney star has been sending Jared text messages non-stop since hanging out with the rocker at MTV’s Europe Music Awards on November 7 according to a source close to the Kings of Leon.

“Miley wants to keep Jared interested,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com. “She often sends him coy text messages. So far, he is a big fan of what she has been sending.”
    He’s such a fan, in fact, he’s been bragging to his friends about her texts! “Jared loves showing off his texts from Miley,” laughs our insider. “He thinks she’s very pretty and is excited she’s still flirting with him.”
    Jared Followill of Kings of Leon is one lucky guy! Not only is he a rock star, but he is Miley Cyrus’s latest crush. The 18-year-old Disney star has been sending Jared text messages non-stop since hanging out with the rocker at MTV’s Europe Music Awards on November 7 according to a source close to the Kings of Leon.

“Miley wants to keep Jared interested,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com. “She often sends him coy text messages. So far, he is a big fan of what she has been sending.”
    He’s such a fan, in fact, he’s been bragging to his friends about her texts! “Jared loves showing off his texts from Miley,” laughs our insider. “He thinks she’s very pretty and is excited she’s still flirting with him.”
    ----------------------------------------------------

You know, I think that's quite cool. It makes me miss the old days of texting guys. In fact, I bought a fake text app so I can have some fun.

Thanks
    Good for her. He's sexy.

+ Reply to Thread