+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jesse James & Kat Von D Engaged

Thanks

Jesse James & Kat Von D Engaged

Start your engines. Motorcycle king Jesse James and tattoo artist Kat Von D are going to be married.

"You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs," James tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f----n' blast!"

The pair have been dating since last summer, following the collapse of James's marriage to Oscar winner Sandra Bullock. Their divorce was finalized last June.

RELATED: Kat Von D's Engagement Ring: The Inside Scoop

"There is no one else for me. He's the one," The LA Ink star tells PEOPLE.

Asked if she will move from Los Angeles to Austin, Texas, to be with her fiancÚ, Von D replied, "If only it were that easy. Having two places we call home will be good for now. In the end, home is where the heart is, and my heart's with him."

James, 41, and Von D, 28, have been engaged in Twitter PDA in recent weeks. On Jan. 13, James Tweeted: "They say True love will always shine through. The only reason I started Twitter again? so I could publicly profess my love for @thekatvond."

She responded: "Thank you always supporting me and believing in everything I do. But most of all, thanks for being my best friend."

http://www.people.com/people/article...459118,00.html

Can I just say EW?! Ugh. For anyone to want to marry him after all the stuff he's done is beyond me. But whatever.

Thanks
    What the fuck?! Jesse is far too ugly and sleazy for Kat Von D. What was she thinking? Like I said in a different message board, we will all be reading an article in a tabloid magazine in 1 to 5 years about how Kat got betrayed by Jesse.

Thanks
    So gross. Well, she knows what she's getting herself into, so what can ya do? I mean, even Bombshell McGee is warning her against it!

Thanks
    They're both idiots; they deserve each other.

♥ ♥ ♥

icon and graphic by
    Me.

Thanks
    ^Haha I guess you're right. Ew. This just makes my skin crawl.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

+ Reply to Thread