+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Sightings

Thanks

Celebrity Sightings

Has anyone ever had any fun celebrity sightings, just in random places/situations? As in... not at a concert, autograph signing, or some other place like that where you go KNOWING the person is going to be there?

Just wondering because I had what I think is my 3rd random celebrity sighting today... SHAQUILLE O'NEAL AT THE MALL!!!! It was crazy haha, I freakeddd out. A couple people I knew told me he was in the store Express while I was there earlier so I went down there and sure enough, there was all 7'0" of him. He was soooo tall. I took a picture and kind of creeped around a little LOL. And then I said hey to him because a lot of people were just saying hi to him in a friendly manner and he was being very nice back... so he said "How's it goin'?!" back to me. Also he was with Hoopz from Flavor of Love because he dates her now.

The first one I had was seeing Nick Jonas at California Pizza Kitchen in Boston... I was at a table with like 12-15 friends and he walked by us to go to the bathroom and this guy at our table was like "....Guys I think a Jonas Brother just walked by us..." and everyone was like "Noooo way bud. You're crazy!" but sure enough, he walked by on his way back and our whole table went siiiilent and stared at him lol, so awkward! His table was pretty close to ours but he was getting ready to leave so we didn't bug him.

The 2nd one only kind of counts, IMO lol. I was in Nashville for CMA Fest and there were just celebrities everywhere in general. But we weren't at an event or autograph signing where we were expecting to see someone... just eating at Panera and Erin Andrews, the ESPN reporter from the hotel videotape scandal/Dancing With the Stars was there. She's sooo pretty in person and was really nice and took a picture with my friend who loves her.

Anyone have fun stories?!

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    Wow, Nick Jonas! Lucky you! I never saw any celebs, not even Danny Gokey.

Thanks
    I don't tend to see anyone famous living in Scotland, people don't come here much! I was with my sister one time when we saw Cho Ching or something from Harry Potter? I've never seen them but my sister recognised her.

I used to work at a theatre and there were often semi-famous people in the plays so I'd see them backstage. And one time I saw someone from a Scottish soap walking down the street, lol. Not exactly 'famous'.

Thanks
    ^Cho Chang? That's pretty cool

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    The only celeb sightings I've had that haven't been expected was some of the cast of Coronation Street (hugely popular soap opera here in the UK) out drinking in Manchester and giving us evil looks cuz we were staring, and me and my mum once bumped into Derek Acorah in a supermarket. He's a D-list television medium and me and my mum used to watch this programme he was on all the time. So anyway, we were on our way to this supermarket and acting stupid together when Derek walks out and my mum SCREAMS, "Ooooooh, DEREK!!!" in his face! He looked really bemused and kind of went, "Oh, hello?" before racing off. It was so funny. Her excuse for it was she thought he had a book out at the time and that he was a cardboard cut-out?

Thanks
    I saw Princess Diana and Princes William and Harry in Disneyworld years and years ago. It was nuts. I was really young so I didn't really know too much about them, but my mom and my aunt were going crazy over them. I kind of felt like they were dragging us behind them as they ran to the boat taxis to catch a glimpse. It was just insanity.

Thanks
    OMG, I love Shaq, he's my NBA man! I want to see this pic!

Thanks
    Lmao at Ooh Derek in his face!

Mike you reminded me I saw Prince Charles and Camilla a couple of years ago, they came up to the island where I'm from. I saw the Queen and her mother years ago too but I wasn't interested, lol.

Thanks
    I've seen quite a few. Most recently - Charlize Theron, Larry King, Diddy, Dr. Oz (he's a celebrity to middle aged women)

My best was Britney (obviously) a couple years ago.

Thanks
    When I was 17, I saw Michael Bolton when he was doing a meet and greet at an FYE in a mall. I actually got in line and met him and everything, LOL.

When I went to Vegas for the Spice Girls reunion, I saw a lot of famous people. I saw Ian Ziering (from 90210) in front of The Mirage and saw Yanni walking down the street. I also saw Holly Madison, Cris Angel, and David Beckham at the concert.

GET WITH THE M.G.M.V.E.

RAMBLINGS OF JESSI
    The blog of a manic depressive girl.

+ Reply to Thread