+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Thread-O-Surveys

Thanks
    Just saw this one of tumblr, apparently they are the best questions ever

1: What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Internet!

2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
    Biscuits, Red Bull, green.

3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
    I'd have to give a load to charity cos I could never spend that much every week. Probably some clothes and shoes and eating at restaurants.

4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
    The Bible, Forrest Gump, Cheers.

5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
    Matt Cardle and I better not answer the second part. Actually bad answer, I'm gonna say Jesus and I'd ask him loads of difficult questions

6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
    Lemons, lemon juice, lemon colour.

7: What do you spend most of your money on?
    Rent

8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
    Briefs, pretty ones.

9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
    Women In Love, The Mummy, Catherine Tate

10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
    Try and muster up the courage to speak to them just have a nice chat rather than be all fangirly.

11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
    A plastic skull.

12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
    I scratch my right ear with my pinky finger.

13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
    Hmm. That I encourage or promote unGodly behaviour in some way!

14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
    Red Bull fridge (that magically replenishes itself), really comfy bed, swimming pool with flumes, hot tub and Matt Cardle (as in, he lives there too).

15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
    A bird because I want to see what it's like to fly.

16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
    Not a band but Matt Cardle, obvs. I may as well travel with him on his upcoming tour, I'm going to half the shows.

17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
    I don't like bands really, Stripped, Objects In the Rear View Mirror

18: Why is your favorite band/singer your favorite?
    Matt is my fav cos he's got a voice like silk, his music is awesome, he's a lovely guy and he's hot

19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
    12. Hard choice, favourite would be Britney Onyx or Circus or Matt Cardle's. least favourite Ronan Keating cos I wasn't a huge fan.

20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
    The entire lyrics of In Christ Alone. Makes me cry.

21: Who do you ship?
    Eh?

22: What band/singer merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
    Britney and Avril Lavigne.

23: How did you learn of the band/singer that is currently your favorite?
    The X Factor.

24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
    I don't really "idolize" any. I admire Christina Aguilera because she has some wise opinions and influence behind her music and what she does.

25: Which singer or member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
    If you don't know that by now you need shooting.

Thanks
    1: What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Catch up on tv shows and go for runs.

2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
    Pasta, beer, pink!

3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
    Agree with Daisy, would definitely give a lot to charity because I wouldn't need anywhere near that much money... I'd pay off the family home, cars, college, etc. and then buy myself some nice clothes and shoes and stuff, and then go to tons of concerts and sporting events!

4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
    Harry Potter, The Sound of Music, Friends

5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
    This is so hard!!!!!!! I feel like the shallow answer would be like Adam Levine and have tons of sex, or Carrie Underwood and just be besties with her... non-shallow answer would be my grandpa that died when I was 9, would love to know him better at an older age... at least my other grandparents died more recently when I was older.

6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
    Mayonnaise, grapefruit juice, brown

7: What do you spend most of your money on?
    I mean probably just general living expenses like food and stuff... frivolously, concerts.

8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
    Really depends on my outfit and mood. Definitely no frumpy granny panties.

9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
    Lord of the Flies, Definitely Maybe, American Dad

10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
    I would probably try to casually chat with them but not ask for an autograph or picture unless I really chatted/formed a relationship with them a lot... I feel like my most meaningful encounters with celebrities have come from just being casual and chatty and not asking them things related to their fame/career!

11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
    Fake dog poop

12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
    I pick at my ear lobe/earrings a lot.

13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
    I don't really know! Just anything about me being mean/nasty to people I guess because I try sooo (too!) hard to be nice to everyone.

14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
    Pool, an amazing tv/stereo system, a bar, large and well organized closet in my room, pretty decorations

15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
    A bird because I want to see what it's like to fly. <<Agree!

16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
    If I had to pick a band I would say Foo Fighters, if I can pick a solo artist I would say Carrie.

17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
    Foo Fighters, Britney, Cowboy Casanova

18: Why is your favorite band/singer your favorite?
    Carrie and Britney will always be my favorite singers, for very different reasons! Britney's music is just so energetic and captures so many periods of my life from when I was 7/8 through now, and Carrie's voice is just out of this world and she is an amazing person.

19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
    Oh my gosh, I have been to SOOOO MANY concerts, considering I had only been to 3 as of a few years ago... My favorites are Carrie, and finally seeing Britney live even though the Circus Tour was far from her best... least favorite... I don't usually see big acts/concerts of people I don't already love, so probably some free/cheap concerts I've seen of bad college bands locally are some of the worst haha.

20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
    Airstream Song by Miranda Lambert.... short song but all of the lyrics are so cool.

21: Who do you ship?
    Wuuuut?

22: What band/singer merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
    Hmm.. Britney, Carrie, Chuck Wicks, Taylor Swift, Dropkick Murphys.... Wish I had some Foo Fighters, Black Keys, Keith Urban, and Brad Paisley stuff!

23: How did you learn of the band/singer that is currently your favorite?
    American Idol//Life.

24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
    Historically, Britney is who I idolized growing up but since I was 17 I'd say it's Carrie, she's a much better person to idolize/model yourself after, no offense to Britney haha.

25: Which singer or member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
    Adam Levine. Get at me.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    Didn't know you were so into Adam Levine

Thanks
    It's pretty recent lol. #Yum

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

+ Reply to Thread