+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taylor Swift + Jake Gyllenhaal = a couple?

Thanks

Taylor Swift + Jake Gyllenhaal = a couple?

http://www.laineygossip.com/Taylor_S...k_25oct10.aspx

Taylor Swift and Emma Stone are tight. Emma Stone hosted SNL. Taylor Swift was backstage. Guess who was with her? Multiple sources tell me exclusively that Jake Gyllenhaal was her date that night. Yes, HER DATE. She was totally into him, there were close the whole time, and awkwardly cute-flirting, some undercover handholding, and I’ve been told several times, “it was more than just friends”.

As you can imagine, she was beyond delirious. I’m told she looked like she was dreaming while she was there. And they left together. And they’ve been seen all around New York together – brunch, shopping, what people do when they start dating.

Yes. Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are dating. Early days, but they’re dating.

Best part – John Mayer is in NYC too. And she’s rubbing that sh-t right up in his face, just as her new album is dropping too. Love this so much.
    -----------------------------------------
    I have nothing against Jake, so I hope it works out. I love her new album. Better Than Revenge is the best track on the album.

Thanks
    I have a real dislike of Taylor Swift. I do not want to see her dating Jake, haha. At all.

Thanks
    I love them both... seperately. I don't see how Jake can go from dating a grown woman with children to a girl that's only 20, though!!!

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gretch For This Useful Post:

IStillLoveJ&B (10-27-2010)

+ Reply to Thread