+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heidi and Spencer plan to renew wedding vows

Thanks

Heidi and Spencer plan to renew wedding vows

Who didn't see that coming? Fake asses.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/21...publicity.html

HEIDI Montag and Spencer Pratt are planning to renew their wedding vows — in the hopes it’ll land them another magazine cover, insiders say.
    The couple recently announced their plans to reconcile after they filed for divorce.
    And it’s now claimed Heidi and Spencer are plotting an elaborate second wedding — just so they can get some more press and, hopefully, a big payday!
    “Heidi and Spencer are planning to renew their wedding vows,” a source said. “They’re desperate to stay in the spotlight and believe this is the perfect way to do it.
    “Their people are already in contact with a number of magazines and TV shows are shopping a picture deal. They’re hoping for at least $500k. They need the money!”
    Heidi and Spencer announced a statement Thursday confirming they had called off their divorce.
    “We are back together trying to make things work,” the couple told People magazine.
    “Costa Rica really put things in perspective. We do love each other and realized we do want to spend the rest of our lives together.”
    “After spending time together over these past several months Heidi and Spencer have decided to reconcile,” said Montag’s attorney, Jodeane Farrell. “The papers are on their way to court to be filed.”
    Heidi and Spencer — who separated in April — sparked reports of a reconciliation earlier this month after they were pictured kissing during a trip to the Santa Barbara zoo.
    It was then claimed they had been secretly living together in a $5.5 million mansion in Malibu throughout the summer before suddenly relocating to Costa Rica — where they were spotted on numerous occasions allegedly working out the details of their split.
    “Heidi and Spencer made some very expensive upgrades to the house, without the owner’s permission,” a source said.
    “Wanting to keep prying eyes away, they planted 20 foot tall trees along the front of the house against the wall. They also took it upon themselves to change the pool from chlorine to salt water which was very, very expensive. Spencer really loved the house but all of a sudden the owner was notified that they were moving to Costa Rica."

Thanks
    I hope they rot.

Thanks
    Does anyone really care about them anymore?? I mean I know I never personally cared about them at any point, but The Hills is over now and I feel like they seriously have nothing left.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gretch For This Useful Post:

Angel (10-07-2010), ~Tiffany~ (10-03-2010)

Thanks
    They are just so pathetic! I can't get over how they are absolutely ok with being pathetic and the butt of everyone's jokes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Angel (10-07-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike PP View Post
    They are just so pathetic! I can't get over how they are absolutely ok with being pathetic and the butt of everyone's jokes.

Probably because they are getting paid for it! lol

Rock n Roll

+ Reply to Thread