+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inception

Thanks

Inception

....pretty sure my brain is scattered all over the floor of the IMAX theater I saw it at last night.

________
    NO2 VAPORIZER
    Last edited by Gretch; 02-17-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks
    Dying to see it!

Britney Fan Forever.

Thanks
    Was totally exhausted when I saw it so I was drifting in and out (a difficult thing to manage since there is A LOT of action in this movie) but I wasn't wild and crazy about it. The cast is quite good (love love love Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt) though Leo gets a bit cheesy for me in his more sentimental moments.

I had a few concerns. Mainly
    Spoiler:
    why they agreed to help that guy in the first place? He just said "they're going to be a bigger and more powerful company than us, and we can't have that" but with no real explanation as to why they deserve to be the bigger company of the two...you know?

That being said, I loved
    Spoiler:
    the end. They left it open and I was allowed to decide how it ended. I like to think the top fell over and that he wasn't dreaming anymore...but I like that they left it open so that people who want it the other way can have it that way.

Make me your Freshie Idol!

Thanks
    Spoiler:
    Yeah Brett I thought that was weird too!!! Like I know he really wanted to get back to his kids, but I thought the job he was doing could have been more of a clearcut "good vs. evil" kind of thing.

And althought I thought the ending was frustrating because I like to feel like I know what REALLY happened, I sort of liked how they kept it open too. There could definitely be another movie

I feel you about the sleep thing haha!!! I was supposed to go at 7pm but it was soldout so I didn't go until 10pm and it was after 12:30 by the time it ended and I had been at the beach all day so I was exhausted. Thankfully I saw it in IMAX so the screen was big enough, loud enough, and our seats vibrated enough that I was kept awake!
    ________
    Vaporizers
    Last edited by Gretch; 02-17-2011 at 01:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread