+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sensa

Thanks

Sensa

Has anyone heard of this weight loss product? I seen a commercial for it and believe it or not it kinda convinced me that this might actually be worth the 60 a month is costs.Ive tried some weight loss products but of course nothing works like they say it should. Well if anyone knows anything about this please let me know. I might actually give it a try....

Thanks
    I have never heard of it, but when I hear new stuff like that I just google and see what I can find...but this one was brutal cause it just says it's "too new" to know what's up. The negatives were just the normal stuff they put on everything, like it's not a "long term weight solution" yada yada. Then it just said the side affects aren't known yet. But they did say that the study showed that people lost 30 pounds in 6 months. It'd be interesting to know what happened when people went off of it, and how quickly they gained their weight back though.

Thanks
    Yeah true, there is never an easy solution..Ive just been trying to lose like 15 to 20 pounds for awhile now and i havent been able to lose anything lol. idk i was hoping

Thanks
    I think the part that sucks is because it is new they didn't have much info. But I can understand being frustrated aout the 15-20 pounds.

+ Reply to Thread