+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Possible Big Changes

Thanks
    It wouldn't be 'strictly Britney', it would still be the same essentially, just with more of a defined Britney section for some focus. Allthe other sections would still be there.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

ImpossibleSecret (05-11-2010), Jonny (05-11-2010), Mike PP (05-05-2010)

Thanks
    I think changing the focus to Britney will make it more accessable to more people because simply people like talking about her.
    Maybe get some affliates. Like this other forum I'm on, HilaryFan has tossed around the idea of becoming more affliated with related places like Britney/Hilary fansites.

I think it would be okay to have a wider base of main topics and focus but you've got to make sure you don't push it, like the other forum which added new artists every month or so. It makes it messy if you have like 10 different focused artists besides Britney it'll get messy because some people don't like other artists and some artists don't have a stream of conscious news-focus like Britney.

I personally just stopped coming on here because it's so slow and there is not passion here whatsoever.
    and growing up and having other things on my mind also makes this place not a priority anymore.

BritneyFanForever

Thanks
    maybe make it more accessible for members whos always on the go aka mobile verison of the forum

i know there's a mobile feature but it never worked well on my phone

Rock n Roll

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onyxmaza For This Useful Post:

IStillLoveJ&B (05-06-2010), Jonny (05-11-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpossibleSecret View Post
    Like this other forum I'm on, HilaryFan has tossed around the idea of becoming more affliated with related places like Britney/Hilary fansites.
    Hey!! I'm a member of HilaryFan too!! Though I have not been on there in like 2 years. How long have you been on there?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by onyxmaza View Post
    maybe make it more accessible for members whos always on the go aka mobile verison of the forum

i know there's a mobile feature but it never worked well on my phone

OMG YES!!!

Britney Fan Forever.

Thanks
    Good idea, Ben!

Thanks
    Another thing I think is weird, (and I'm technologically challenged) is that the internet is pretty much at everyones fingertips at this point. People are constantly updating their facebooks and twitters and whatnot. I think it's just like everyone said, we don't have a lot of threads going on, and there really isn't much to reply to. So I understand people grow up and are busy... but people aren't too busy for facebook and twitter. Oh and I am totally not complaining, I am one of those people too LOL. I just think if we had more to talk about on here, we'd be fine.

I think having a large portion of it be "Britney" would bring in other people who are fans of hers, therefor creating more things to talk about in all subjects, including general discussion.

Thanks
    I don't know if I'd focus strictly on Britney as a "main guide". Maybe do a general pop focus. Gaga, Christina, Britney, whatever. I think a lot of people (don't get pissed off or offended-people in general, not you PP) are growing away from Britney...Gaga's massive now...when Christina's album comes, she'll be massive (for about a month). When Britney's comes out, she'll be massive for about a month. It just changes so frequently, I couldn't say, "MAKE IT BRITNEYZONEZ!" Ya know?

Thanks
    I was thinking is Lady Gaga is huge thing right now, we should make it Lady Gaga/Britney/Christina than we can get variety of members. Just my two cents here

To all my friends here..I love each and every one of you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arti For This Useful Post:

Angel (05-07-2010)

Thanks
    Including Gaga and Christina probably wouldn't be the best of ideas, though. Not only are they (their fans) already comfortable on their own boards/fansites but there's also the animosity between them (again, the fans) so I really doubt it'd actually do any good

...And also, lest we forget the mess that TMR turned out to be when we had hoards of featured artists.
    - D A V E -

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave For This Useful Post:

Diamondback (05-08-2010), IStillLoveJ&B (05-08-2010), JellyBean (05-09-2010), Jonny (05-11-2010)

+ Reply to Thread