+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Possible Big Changes

Thanks
    We need to change the url and come up with a new name if we're going to change it to a Britney forum. I don't know if it's easy or possible at all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike PP
    We need to change the url and come up with a new name if we're going to change it to a Britney forum. I don't know if it's easy or possible at all.
    I'm sure Brian, or whoever, can find out if a URL change is possible.

As for a new forum title, I currently don't have any ideas at the moment. lol

Thanks
    1. Yes, we have all grown up. Most of us don't have a lot of time to be online. As busy as I might get though, I go on here at least once a day. I might not post anything, but I like to make sure I read a new thread (especially if it deals with Britney).

2. I think turning the forums into a Britney community is a great idea! This is where our roots are planted. Part of the reason why our forums are dead is because when Britney is not doing anything, no one logs on. She truly is the glue in this place.

3. I believe we can feature other artists, like we did back in TMR. I would like Britney (of course), Madonna, Lady Gaga, Christina, Beyonce...Those artists will always be relevant, as opposed to the Ashlee Simpson and Hilary Duff subforums we had back in the day. LOL.

4. I still think we should have a "General" section" though. You know, a format much like old WoB works.

5. If we do feature other arists, it will be harder to find an affiliate...so that's a con.

Britney Fan Forever.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mario For This Useful Post:

ImpossibleSecret (05-06-2010), Mandy (05-03-2010)

Thanks
    i like the idea of making it a britney forum with featuring other artist.. i think Carrie should be one that we feature..

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    We have toyed around with adding sections for other artists. I think primarily it will be a Britney forum with the new name and everything, though. I'm definitely not opposed to having sections for other artists too!

We'll probably keep most if not all of the sections we have now. There will just be a greater emphasis on Britney.

I greatly appreciate all of the feedback!! I PMed Brian yesterday about this so hopefully he'll see it soon!!

Thanks
    I think people have grown up and got fuller lives now but I have a busy life and I still like coming on here. It's sort of an escape from the real world and I've always been able to talk about stuff here I don't in real life (Britney included!). It seems a lot of people still log on they just don't post or rarely do.

Thanks
    ^ It's hard to post when nothing is going on though! Once Britney comes back, everyone will be back to posting for sure.

Britney Fan Forever.

Thanks
    ^ I agree.. I visit almost everyday but don't post because there's nothing to reply to.

Thanks
    I haven't read other responses, but if it was strictly Britney, I definately wouldn't be here.

I think a lot of it is just that people are growing up and life is getting in the way! There's tons of work and school so it's hard. :-/

Thanks
    Well, do you have any suggestions?

The point is, we're not gaining any members. So, it's all well and good that people are busy in their lives, but with all the people on the internet, you'd think SOME people would have the time to post. Except, because we're a general forum, it is difficult for us to gain new members. So, we want a focus.

+ Reply to Thread