+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jesse James Has an Affair and Leaves Sandra Bullock and Mike PP Devastated

Thanks
    That is possible, I just figure men are jerks (most, not all of them, I know) who want what they "can't have" or like to find out if they "can have" stuff, especially when it comes to sex. I will probably die alone because of this, but as Carrie Underwood put it so perfectly 'the more boys I meet, the more I my dog'

Thanks

Bullock reveals exclusively in the new issue of PEOPLE that she is the proud mother of Louis Bardo Bullock, a 3½-month-old boy, born in New Orleans. "It's like he's always been a part of our lives," Bullock, 45, says. She and husband Jesse James, 41, began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. Their close friends and family – including James's children Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15 – were essential in keeping the adoption a secret.

Then, just 10 days after the March 7 Oscars, Bullock and James separated following reports James had cheated. Bullock says she is now adopting as a single parent.
    It's official: Sandra Bullock wants out of her five-year marriage to Jesse James.

"Yes, I have filed for divorce," the actress, 45, tells PEOPLE in the latest issue, in which she also reveals she has adopted a son, 3½-month-old Louis.

A rep for Bullock confirms the star filed legal papers seeking to end her marriage, but declines to specify in what jurisdiction they are filed. Says Bullock of her decision to divorce: "I'm sad and I am scared."

It was a cheating scandal that rocked the couple's marriage, with several women claiming to have had illicit affairs with James, 41.

The motorcycle mogul, who has publicly apologized to Bullock and his three kids, recently returned home after a 30-day stay in a treatment facility where he sought help for "personal issues."
    Good for her for divorcing him! I'm happy for her (and wicked shocked) that she adopted a baby boy, though!

Thanks
    What a sad situation. At least she has a new man in her life

Thanks
    The baby thing was out of leftfield, I can't believe no one got ahold of that information before now! That's awesome though

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    I freakin adore her! He makes me sick, and I can't believe he would cheat on such an amazing lady. My friend and I were talking about it, and we are like shit, if Sandra Bullock and (I forget the other hot famous person she added) get cheated on, then we are TOAST!' Ah!

But I am so proud of her for adopting and kicking him to the curb. She can do this on her own, and I know she will be a fantastic mommy. I am so envious of her strength and courage

+ Reply to Thread