+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jesse James Has an Affair and Leaves Sandra Bullock and Mike PP Devastated

Thanks

Jesse James Has an Affair and Leaves Sandra Bullock and Mike PP Devastated

HELLO! We need to discuss this! I am so upset that he would do this to Sandy! She is one of my favorite actresses and always seems so sweet, nice, funny, and self-deprecating. Why would anyone cheat on her?!

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- One day after Jesse James was hit with allegations he cheated on wife Sandra Bullock, the reality star has issued an apology, but stopped short of confirming the rumored infidelity.

James called "the vast majority" of claims that have surfaced "untrue and unfounded," in a statement the star issued to Access Hollywood on Thursday.

"There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me," his statement continued.

James apologized to Bullock and his three children, children he was photographed taking to school on Thursday, followed by the paparazzi.

"It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way," his said in the statement. "This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

On Wednesday, In Touch magazine revealed their newest cover story -- titled "The Ultimate Betrayal," which centered around an interview with a woman who claimed to the mag she had an 11-month affair with James, including while Bullock was shooting "The Blind Side."

As the cover story allegations were emerging, Warner Bros., the film behind "The Blind Side," issued a statement on behalf of the film's star, Bullock, who said she would not be attending the British premiere of the film she won the Best Actress Oscar for.

"Due to unforeseen personal reasons a trip abroad to support 'The Blindside' has been deemed impossible at this time," the studio's statement from Sandra read. "I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your continued support of the film."And on Wednesday night, People ran a story claiming a source told the mag the actress had left the home she shares with James.

According to the source, Bullock left their home on Monday.
    I feel like I can relate to her, haha. So this sucks! First Kate Winslet and now Sandra Bullock! I am CRUSHED this week.

I am sure they are too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Angel (03-20-2010)

Thanks
    Someone was JUST talking to me yesterday about the supposed "Best Actress Curse", and how they wouldn't be surprised if Sandra and Jesse broke up in the next year!

W-T-H...HOW do you cheat on Sandra freaking Bullock!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Angel (03-20-2010), ImpossibleSecret (03-27-2010)

Thanks
    From what I can gather it doesn't sound offiicially true.

Thanks
    Well, he made a public apology to both Sandra and his kids, so something is definitely not right!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Angel (03-20-2010), Jonny (03-18-2010)

Thanks
    This is terrible I love Sandra so much! He seemed like a really decent guy too

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gretch For This Useful Post:

Angel (03-21-2010)

Thanks
    F*cking hell... this is just SO not what she needs right now... she should be on top of the world... poor Sandra

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ale For This Useful Post:

Angel (03-21-2010), Jonny (03-19-2010)

Thanks
    Poor Sandra. There's pictures of the mistress on Dlisted. Sandra is way prettier than her. This is not what she needs right now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Tiffany~ For This Useful Post:

Angel (03-21-2010)

Thanks
    This makes me so sad too! It's just crazy.. she is gorgeous, sweet funny, how anyone could cheat on her, especially with *that* girl is beyond me! I just don't get people. When I see people who seem amazing get cheated on, it really makes me start to lose what little faith I had left in men/marriage.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IStillLoveJ&B For This Useful Post:

Angel (03-21-2010), ladies lounge (03-20-2010)

Thanks
    I told my mom that I felt like I needed to get a flight to CA and whoop his ass. I was/am so pissed. She's one of the most rooted humble people in the industry. He's a douchebags and I hope he gets his butt whooped!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IStillLoveJ&B View Post
    This makes me so sad too! It's just crazy.. she is gorgeous, sweet funny, how anyone could cheat on her, especially with *that* girl is beyond me! I just don't get people. When I see people who seem amazing get cheated on, it really makes me start to lose what little faith I had left in men/marriage.
    I think some guys feel they are not good enough, that is why subconsciously they sabotage the relationship. I'm not saying this is an excuse, cos it isn't... but I think maybe that's why it happens.

+ Reply to Thread