+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Look at THIS!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Do you have any experience of vintage reel-to-reel recorders?
    OMG Yeah!! I do!! I've had an Akai 4000DS, a Sony TC-366, and another Akai, which I don't remember the model of. Most of all, I like the 4000DS. I don't currently have it hooked up to anything, but hopefully, it still works, as I've had it serviced. I think they're the coolest thing in the whole world.

Thanks
    Yeah, the 4000DS was a very solid, durable machine. They look like they were meant to last forever! The only thing I remember that was against them was that the wind/rewind was pretty slow, because they were a one-motor design. Isn't that right?

My dad used to own some old UK-manufactured three-motor reel-to-reel recorders, such as Ferrograph and Vortexion. And Brenell - wow, one of those had a rewind speed so fast it was scary! Sounded like an airplane taking off!

Thanks

You won't believe this!

Guess who I just talked to for the first time in an age?? DINA LOHAN!!! And I told her about the clock radio, and that the seller is from Merrick, NY and that his son goes to school with Ali. I didn't mention this before, but he also called the Lohan family "tragic." When I told this to Dina, she got wicked upset with me. She says she's gonna press charges on the seller AND eBay for doing this. She even said that she was gonna sue ME!! Now what???

Thanks
    ^ dont worry about it.

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

+ Reply to Thread