+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ProActiv

Thanks

ProActiv

Anyone used this?
    They now ship to UK (I don't know if this is recent or not but they never used to) so I decided to buy some.

I went on Accutane about... 3 years ago. But I feel like that's wearing off now. I've heard great things about this so I decided to give it a try
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neil For This Useful Post:

Angel (01-15-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Anyone used this?
    They now ship to UK (I don't know if this is recent or not but they never used to) so I decided to buy some.

I went on Accutane about... 3 years ago. But I feel like that's wearing off now. I've heard great things about this so I decided to give it a try
    accutane is wearing off? that seems strange.. were you not on it long enough i was pretty much told that i wouldnt get acne as bad as i was just little pimples here and there but i havent gotten like any since i have been off of accutane and let me tell you i had HORRIBLE skin!

but proactiv i havent tried but ive heard good things! Its always worth a try.

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:

Neil (01-14-2010)

Thanks
    ProActiv didn't really work for me. My skin would be oily and dried out at the same time but it works for some people. I used it for about a year.
    Your Way To Financial Freedom

Own Your Own Money Tree - Click for Details

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla Rice For This Useful Post:

Neil (01-14-2010)

Thanks
    From what I've heard, Accutane is a last resort product, when nothing else works. I've used Proactiv years ago and it works well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Tiffany~ For This Useful Post:

Neil (01-14-2010)

Thanks
    Melissa, I was told that it doesn't keep spots away forever and that I might even need to go back on it in a few years. Although my skin is no way near as bad as it was back then, and I simply couldn't go through all that again :/

Aimee, (I don't mean this sarcastically!) but did you moisturise? The 'package' I've purchased doesn't contain their moisturiser, that's extra. So I'll just continue using the one I've got for now.

Tiffany, how do you purchase yours? Here you can only get it from proactiv.co.uk and unless you buy all the products separately, you have to sort of like, subscribe and they continuously send you a 60 day package until you cancel.
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    It's pretty much the same way here, except I didn't purchase online. I don't use it anymore.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Tiffany~ For This Useful Post:

Neil (01-14-2010)

Thanks
    I've used ProActiv before and it worked pretty well. I never really had bad acne, but my skin appears to be much better now than it used to be. I haven't used anything in quite a while though. I may try something new in the future or just use ProActiv again. I originally ordered it by phone, but they now have these vending-like machines that carry it as well. lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post:

Neil (01-14-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post

Aimee, (I don't mean this sarcastically!) but did you moisturise? The 'package' I've purchased doesn't contain their moisturiser, that's extra. So I'll just continue using the one I've got for now.
    I did. I used proactiv's "oil control" lotion and bought some moisturizer from walmart once I realized it was making my skin so dry.
    Your Way To Financial Freedom

Own Your Own Money Tree - Click for Details

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla Rice For This Useful Post:

Neil (01-14-2010)

Kel Guest
    I've seen commercials about it and it's freaking expencive. Wasn't it like almost 100 bucks? I mean if it works then it's worth the money, I guess. But yeah..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kel For This Useful Post:

Neil (01-14-2010)

Thanks
    I got it for Christmas. At first, it was great. Then I literally broke out in a rash. It was HORRIBLE. I said maybe it was a one time reaction, so I started again....it worked fine after a few days. On the second step, it still burns, but not as bad. Until last year, I always had PERFECT skin...and last year my chin broke out HELLA bad. Now it's healing so good! I don't use it as much as I should, but like everyone else said-it's expensive! lol It's still helping though!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel For This Useful Post:

Neil (01-15-2010)

+ Reply to Thread