+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Allison Iraheta

Thanks
    Source: J-14 Magazine

Q&A with Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta

American Idol winner Kris Allen and second runner-up Allison Iraheta will be ringing in the New Year from Las Vegas as they perform on Billboard's New Years Eve Live! (Kim Kardashian and Sean Kingston will also be there to ring in 2010!) J-14 recently chatted with the Idol stars about New Year's resolutions, the new season of AI, and setting someone's pants on fire?!

Q: Do you guys have any New Year's resolutions?

Kris Allen: For me, it's just work harder on music stuff. Just writing and performing and all that.

Allison Iraheta: My New Year's resolution was to not have a New Year's resolution.

Q: What is your most memorable New Year's Eve?

Allison: I don't know. All of the past New Year's Eves I was just with a huge family eating our faces off till the next morning.

Kris: For me, last year, I was at a party. We had a party at my house and we had like this small deck on the roof. There was like 45 people at my house or something like that. We all had sparklers and somebody's pants caught on fire. So, that was pretty scary.

Q: How do you typically celebrate New Year's Day?

Kris: I usually go to my mom's house and she always makes cabbage and black-eyed peas, or something like that. She always makes those things for some reason. It's supposed to be good luck for the rest of the year.

Allison: I'm just with the family the whole day 'til the next day, eating.

Q: Do you know what you are going to wear for the New Year's Eve show?

Allison: I do know what I am going to wear. It's pretty sick. It's a zipper dress. You'll have to see it.

Kris: That's funny cause I'm going to wear a zipper dress.

Allison: You are? We probably got it at the same place.

Kris: Yes, at zipperdress.com.

Q: What was some of your favorite music from the past year?

Alison: I have to say "Only By the Night and You'll Have To Take It From Me" by Kings of Leon.

Kris: Yes, I would have to agree and I'm going to throw Mayer's CD in there, too. Both of those are really good.

Q: What do you think of American Idol without Paula Abdul?

Allison: Obviously, we're all going to miss her. I honestly have to say that I'm pretty happy that we got the chance to work with her. Sorry, Season 9!

Kris: Paula is the one we got to know the best. She is a sweetheart. I think the show will definitely miss her. People tuned in to watch what Paula was going to do. But she was just a nice person to have on there. But Ellen's going to be -- I don't know of one person that doesn't like Ellen.

Thanks
    Official "Scars" Single Cover

+ Reply to Thread