+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FUCK I AM SERIOUSLY SO MAD.

Thanks

FUCK I AM SERIOUSLY SO MAD.

I fucking hate Verizon. I had a EnV but then switched to a Dare which broke because it was raining one day and I took a call and then it decided to die.. so now I went BACK to the enV and it won't even charge now on the charger and it's only 3 years old! I am seriously refusing to pay $50 to fix it and its rediculous because I HAVE insurance so why should I pay $50 to fix a phone i fucking HATE. I get a new phone in FEBUARY but until then I have a phone that won't charge. Verizon and it's phones fucking suck.. GET THE FUCKING IPHONE.
    Are you in?

Living in sin is the new thing...

Thanks
    Aww, that sucks. I'm lucky to not have much trouble with my phone. My first cellphone wouldn't charge, so I had to always charge my battery on my brother's phone (luckily we had the same phone). I recently had a problem with the sound on the phone I have now. I could hear someone just fine, but they couldn't hear me. Got it fixed and it's fine now. I recently found out my 2 year plan ends 4 months early. In January, I'm going to go with AT&T or Sprint. Verizon doesn't have the phone I want to buy.

Thanks
    I'm sorry Taylor There's really no way you can get a new one?? I feel guilty almost sometimes haha, because I never have phone problems. I've only had 2 phones, ever... my first was just a lame old flip phone, but I got the EnV Christmas of 2007 and it's worked fine for me. Well, I dropped my first one in a toilet and then it suddenly stopped working 2 months later (probably related??) but they gave me a new one for free & everything.

I get a new one this Christmas. I think I want the EnV Touch.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

+ Reply to Thread