+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neti Pot

Thanks

Neti Pot

My mom and I have always had horrible sinus problems and they are triggered very easily. I pretty much have a sinus headahce 24/7 it sucks!

Anyways, I have started to use the neti pot and i love it! Its helped out so much. Yes, it sounds gross and it does take time to get use to the feeling but it deff releases the pressure in my sinues..

has anyone else used one before?

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    My dad actually has really bad sinus problems and has to use a water pic with a nose attachment on it, but I think it follows the same idea. He loses is taste/smell for about 6 months at a time.. I feel so bad for him They have to put him on steroids a lot so he can get it back. He has kind of just gotten used to it now but I still think it sucks.
    Are you in?

Living in sin is the new thing...

Thanks
    ^ WOW, my problem is not nearly that bad!

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    Omg! This year was my first time using a neti pot! My allergies flare up around the end of summer. It helped so much! I swear by it now, even though I only had to use it for a month or so.

+ Reply to Thread