+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Kris Allen: America's Idol

Thanks
    With Idol returning tommorow I'd thought I'd post a 2009 picspam. Kris's journey through 2009, American Idol and after... Pics of his SexyFace are for sure a plus Enjoy <3

2009: IDOL

Ah, yes. American Idol, the show that brought Kris Allen to the masses (unwillingly). You didn't really see Kris a whole lot in the beginning. They showed about two seconds of his audition (thankfully you can view all of it here Oh, look! The judges are giving him shit for being honest! It's adorable!), but he did show off his rad newspaper boy hat (and by rad, I mean white boy chic)

So obviously he went to Hollywood and he got through to the Top 36. No one really knew or care, because they didn't show him at all. Like... at all. Oh, wait! He was part of the kick-ass group White Chocolate. Yeah, that about sums up Kris's screen time during Hollywood week. But listen to the harmonizing! The warm vocals! The interesting phrasing! Whoo!

The next time we saw Kris was Group Two week of the semi-finals. He was dancing like a spaz and all of America was like, "Aw, aren't you just a cute thing? I can't take you seriously, though."

And then he performed Man in the Mirror! And it was a'ight, dawg! There was one point where he like, spins his arm like he's making a lasso. Watching it, I was like, "Oh, shit, this Macaulay Culkin bitch means BIDNEZ."

All the David Archuleta fangirls were like, "Hmm, I like this kid's style." And you know what? He was voted to the Top 12! Still, no grown woman could, in good conscious, be sexually-attracted to a guy that looked like a shoe-in for an Old Navy juniors' department commercial. I mean, look at him! How was he allowed to perform at such a late time on a school night?

Then he had a little bit of a five o'clock shadow going on and he got better HAIR and suddenly it was like, "Oh, really, Kris?"

And then... "Ain't No Sunshine" happened.

I felt fooled and tricked, tbh. And lied to. Who knew under all those JCPenney's sale items, there was a sexy, hot guy? When he got to the bridge, he started swinging his arms around like he was a slave to the music or some shit. He was like Rainman with the faucet turned on. I felt like his balls dropped right there on stage, in front of America.

And each week he just got better...

White tees! Guitars! Obscure ballads! (I know, it won the Oscar, but Bobby from the Jiffy Lube didn't know that.)

Properly fitted suits! Henleys!

By the end of his Idol journey, he had aged about four years. Chris Hansen was like, "oh nvm"

Side-by-side pics of his first week of Idol competition to the last. Kris Allen's a MAN.
    NOT done yet.
    picspam piccys coming up... Post-Finale/Tour Pics

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron For This Useful Post:

Jonny (01-11-2010)

Thanks

Oh, so fun, little-known fact! Kris won. I know, right? And good thing too, because as the winner, he had to do a bunch of press the following couple of weeks. Talk shows, carpets, etc etc.

And dude. He was so hot.

2009: POST-FINALE PRESS

After all the press died down (Arkansas knows how to use their phones!), he dove right into rehearsals for the Idols Live Tour.

Oh, the tour. I think it's my favorite Kris-related era of 2009. He just looked good. Really good. The hair, the clothes, the way he carried himself... it was just all good.

2009: IDOLS LIVE TOUR

Katy who? Adam who? Kris was fully commited to making love to that piano and guitar every night. You're all sexually-frustrated right now. Don't even front.

Up Next: Kris's Favorite Things

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron For This Useful Post:

Jonny (01-11-2010)

Thanks
    2009: Kris's Favorite Things

TIGHT JEANS

He ditched the loose 2008 jeans for tighter ones in 2009 that show off his curves. UNF!

GRAPHIC TEES

He likes them.

No, seriously.

He really likes them.

JACKETS

This is a style that I'm glad he picked up. They look great on his broad shoulders. (Also, that's Adam's jacket in the first picture. Yay, filled my Kradam quota!)

SUNGLASSES

He just gives off that sexy douche vibe that I can't get enough of when he's wearing sunglasses.

GLASSES

God, he's just gorgeous in nerdy glasses.

BIRTHDAY PLAID
    Ah, birthday plaid. It is a common staple of Kris Allen fandom. It is called birthday plaid because he bought the shirt on his birthday. Now thinking about it, it's really creepy that we know this, and I really can't remember how we do... Anyway! Semantics! He looks hot in it and he wears it all.the.time.

BEANIES

He... looks cute in them? idk, I just know that Kris likes 'em.

CARDIGANS

lol I don't know why I included this. I think he wore a cardigan... once in 2009.

BAAAAACK

Okay, this isn't so much a thing, as much as I just like it a lot.

SCRUFF

Never has something split Kris fans the way the scruff has. Personally? I think it-- Sigh, nevermind. I'll just let you decide for yourself, okay?

2009: MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

So one of the last gigs Kris had in 2009 was the Z100 Jingle Ball which was in MADISON FUCKING SQUARE GARDEN. I'm so proud of him blah blah blah, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY. He was really hot. (What? It's a picspam! I'm here to talk about how he's hot piece of dick, not about how he's a really swell guy. Get off my ass.)

Not a bad way to close out 2009, right?

THANK

YOU

tl;dr Kris Allen is a hot motherfucker.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aaron For This Useful Post:

Jonny (01-11-2010), Mike PP (01-13-2010)

Thanks
    On Jan 8 in Las Vegas, the official cutest Kris moment ever occurred. After seeing their signs in the audience, Kris brought up two little girls to the stage.

OMG SO KUTE!

KUTE IN ELLE MAGAZINE

I think someone snuck into Adam's closet

Kris covering Adele's "Chasing Pavements"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron For This Useful Post:

Jonny (01-12-2010)

Thanks
    I just saw his Ford commercial. He's so cute in it! Such a natural in the commercial too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Aaron (01-14-2010)

Thanks
    ^ Aww I loved it too. *posts it for PP*

LLWD Has Gone GOLD!

64,667 sold this week 550,907 in total.

HIS FIRST GOLD RECORD!

Cutest thing I've ever seen.
    YOU MUST WATCH!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron For This Useful Post:

Jonny (01-15-2010)

Thanks

National Anthem at NFC Championship Game

Amazing! Kute giving me chills.

So dreamy. UNF.

Kris gettin' some... SWAG!

Kris looks so homeless man chic here OMG and so high! I luff him.

Kris at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party

Kris rooting for Kings of Leon and Taylor Swift! I think he's Team anti-Beyonce too <3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron For This Useful Post:

Jonny (01-31-2010)

Thanks
    Mmm..he looks so kute AND sexy!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post:

Aaron (02-16-2010)

+ Reply to Thread