+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kylie Minogue

Thanks

Kylie Minogue

So as far as I could see, there was no thread specifically designated to discussions of the amazing dance pop Goddess Kylie Minogue. So here is one.

I decided to start this thread after returning from Kylie's show at the Air Canada Centre last night. Her first concert in Canada EVER, and my first time seeing one of my all time favorite artists live. Needless to say, it was absolutely fantastic. I have spent many years watching her tour DVDs, so I was thoroughly prepared to be blown away, and even with the scaled back, downsized production, i most certainly was. This woman knows how to entertain. She has such an amazing presence. There was no pretense, no faux-attitude or diva like behavior, just an incredibly sweet, drop dead gorgeous woman who was extremely humbled by the love and praise and wanted nothing more then to thank us, as we thanked her.

I thought I loved her before, but I had no idea. I have been Shocked By The Power!

Here are some photos from my experience:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Nico (10-11-2009)

Thanks
    I'm so happy you got to see her, and that you enjoyed it Also very jealous! How much did the tickets cost? I wanted to catch the last UK tour she did but the tickets were very pricey!
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neil For This Useful Post:

Chris (10-12-2009)

Thanks
    What a beautiful thread... Nice pics! I'm amazed at how good she's looking! Actually, she kinda looks like the old Kylie... so so so glad!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Chris (10-12-2009)

Thanks
    She has definitely been channeling 90's Kylie recently. The tour program looks like it was lifted from the Rhythm Of Love era. Thats hardly a bad thing though.

The tickets cost about $120 Canadian, but I was 7th row from the stage, so thats quite a bargain these days. I have paid close to that amount for nose bleed seats for other artists. The merchandise was also surprisingly affordable.

Thanks
    I love her, I fell in love with her back in 07....I love what she creates, her music is just fun

BritneyFanForever

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ImpossibleSecret For This Useful Post:

Chris (10-12-2009)

+ Reply to Thread