+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: girl question!

Thanks

girl question!

Ok.. so i lost my virginity like a year ago.. and dated the guy for 7 months then we broke up but after 3-4 months we starting 'hanging' out again :-/ and everything was fine but the last few times of having sex things are bad...

for example... bleeding BADLY during sex and a few days after..it happened twice the first time it was near my period so i didnt worry about it but this last time it wasnt and ive been having reallyyy dark brown/redish dishcarge thats looks like old blood...

AND

ive been experiencing pain now too.. like he is hitting something yet i never felt this before....

idk if this has anythign t odo with it but i had a really bad kidney infection and was in the hospital for about a week not long ago but i dont think that would mean anything..

any ideas? I go to the doctors next wed for a physical and ill ask but i wanted another opinoin...

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    Not sure, but didn't you quit this dude for good in july? What happeed with that? I'm curious.

Thanks
    Do you always use condoms? Hope it's not an STD I hear a lot of women bleed at some point, it's probably nothing to worry about but I'm glad you're going to the doctor, it's better to know!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tiffany~ View Post
    Not sure, but didn't you quit this dude for good in july? What happeed with that? I'm curious.
    Yes we did..we actually stopped talking for a good month but then it came to the point where we missed talking to each other so we started just texting and talking online then he told me he was coming into town to see his Mom and i agreed to hang out and we did and i just realized that i missed him alot...and it kind of just went from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Do you always use condoms? Hope it's not an STD I hear a lot of women bleed at some point, it's probably nothing to worry about but I'm glad you're going to the doctor, it's better to know!
    Not ALL the time.. i know stupid stupid BUT i had a reaction really bad when we did use them..so we kinda stopped & Im on birthcontrol and he was clean so i wasnt really paranoid about it. I hope its not an STD...but ive only slept with him once since my kidney infection and was thinking that maybe i was still sensitve from that..cuz she told me not to have sex for a few weeks after... :-/ idk..

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    I had something similar one time with one of my ex's. 1) He kept hitting my cervix (which is probably the pain you're having DURING)...and it would REALLY hurt. And afterwards it would hurt. 2) I had a cyst. When I went for an exam (cause I was uber scared) (this was like...3-4 years ago), they did their thing and told me that I had a cyst and it may go away on its own...otherwise if it pops, you can die (if it's too big) or you'll need surgery.

Thanks
    ^ OUCH!

Britney Fan Forever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario For This Useful Post:

Angel (10-04-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    ^ OUCH!
    Ya it was EXTREMELY painful. Like after sex, I'd almost be in tears...and on days we wouldn't do anything, or I didn't see him for the day, it'd STILL hurt-which is when something "clicked" something wasn't right. It felt like someone taking one needle at a time and sticking it SLOWLY into my womanhood. lol And not just any needle, but probably like a 6 gage needle. It's the most painful thing, physically, I've ever experienced, even more so than my broken toes. There'd be days I couldn't even stand it hurt so bad.

They put me on mediciation to help reduce the pain and it wasn't a big cyst (which is creepy cause if a small one can cause THAT much pain, I don't want to know what a big one can do) and eventually it popped...(and trust me, you feel it). When it pops....omg. It's like death. It's like a miscarriage. It's so miserably painful. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

If I ever get another one, I will surgically remove my vag! lol

Thanks
    so now im confused. when that all happened it was a week and a half b4 my period and i had random spotting and then i got to hte week that i should be on my period and im not really having it.. its till hte same small amount fo spotting to the point where i dont really need to wear a tampon or anything...

i dont get it

Thanks
    Did you go to the doctor?

Angel that sounds awful!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Did you go to the doctor?

Angel that sounds awful!
    not yet my appointment is on wednesday. :-/

+ Reply to Thread