+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flashforward

Thanks

Flashforward

How is there not a thread for this show already?!

Im about to load/watch the second episode right now...but anyone else think this looks REALLY promising?!

The premiere was fantastic- and it looked like they had a HUGE budget for it! The story was told very well and convincingly that by the end of the episode (if you saw it you'll know what I mean) I had freaking goosebumps!

References to God aside, I think the show looks like it could shape up REALLY well! Im just hoping it doesn't go the 'Lost' route and just become ridiculous halfway through!

And I've always LOVED Joseph Fiennes, so having him star in it make me love it that much more <3
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    Eeep! The second episode was just as amazing

Does anyone else think
    Spoiler:
    that this future is inevitable? I mean...if Mark was working on Mosaic in his flash, it means the blackout has obviously already happened in the 'reality' of the flashforward...meaning that everything that's done, no matter HOW hard someone tries to change their future- it'll just end up falling right into place in terms with how the future will plan out?
    I dunno how to explain it very well, but I like to think it makes sense haha!

On another note, it was SOOO weird seeing Stephnie Weir doing a more 'serious' role! I'm so used to her as Dot on MADtv it came as a huge surprise!

And as soon as John's caller began speaking I KNEW it was gonna be Shohreh Aghdashloo (haha yes, I had to Google her name ) <3 I have SUCH a huge crush on her voice! Its SOOO seductive haha!

Can't wait for next week <3
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    WHYYY am I the only one up in hurr?! You guys NEED to watch this show (and I don't mean that in the same way I did with TBL where it got cancelled the following week ) its epic!

Todays episode was badass but what the flying FUCK happened at the ending?! For serious!

And omg the Britney name dropping was AMAZING

In case anyone (of all the 0 people replying here lmao) wanted to know what was siad it was something along these lines:

(At a prison in Munich, Germany)

Janis: There are so many ghosts in here. Isn't this where you executed the Nazi ladies involved in ______ (don't remember what they were involved in).
    German Man: This coming from the American, who's people have stolen the land away from their indigenous people and subjected them to slave labour for, oh...I don't know...about 250 years?!
    Mark: Yea, but we also gave the world Britney Spears

That Nazi scumbag was such a freaking douche, HATED him! But Gabrielle Union was such love!
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    ^Honestly, when I watched that i cringed because it seemed like he was saying "we also gave the world britney spears" in a negative way, and when i just re watched it, it still looks and sounds like he's saying like "yeah and we gave the world britney spears, we suck don't we?"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Does anyone else think
    Spoiler:
    that this future is inevitable? I mean...if Mark was working on Mosaic in his flash, it means the blackout has obviously already happened in the 'reality' of the flashforward...meaning that everything that's done, no matter HOW hard someone tries to change their future- it'll just end up falling right into place in terms with how the future will plan out?
    Last night i was trying to explain this to my bf and he didn't get it.
    Spoiler:
    If the future is 6 months from when they had the flashfoward, then it would obviously include them having the flashforward in their past, as that would've already happened, so how can the future be changed?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    ^Honestly, when I watched that i cringed because it seemed like he was saying "we also gave the world britney spears" in a negative way, and when i just re watched it, it still looks and sounds like he's saying like "yeah and we gave the world britney spears, we suck don't we?"
    I thought he said it in quite a positive way! He had this cheeky smirk on his face as if to say Britney makes up for anything bad the US might've done

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Last night i was trying to explain this to my bf and he didn't get it.
    Spoiler:
    If the future is 6 months from when they had the flashfoward, then it would obviously include them having the flashforward in their past, as that would've already happened, so how can the future be changed?
    Yep, I totally get it and agree! Hah but Im sure they'll find some loophole to try and change things around
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I thought he said it in quite a positive way! He had this cheeky smirk on his face as if to say Britney makes up for anything bad the US might've done
    Haha I saw that cheeky smirk as kind of an embarrassed one. Have you rewatched it? Every time i do it just seems like more and more obvious that it's negative. IDK, i just didn't like that part.

Thanks
    Aww haha I'll have to check that part out again lol! Or maybe I wont, just so I can still think its positive
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    Haha good idea. I wish i didn't see the negativity, it really bothered me and distracted me for a while last night. /:

But i'm loving this show so far. I liked when they were looking into the crows all dying and the woman just kept being like "so what, who cares, whats the big deal" when on that date a HUGE amount of crows all died.

Thanks
    Omg yea, the crow thing is pretty cool! The scene where they all just dropped like flies was chilling!

Im also really intrigued about the black lady and the kid who is gonna be her 'son'! I wonder wtf is up with that!!

And omg Janis kinda pisses me off, haha I just don't like her much. Sometimes her facial expressions/tone of voice remind me a lot of Ellen Paige! Hehe!
    - D A V E -

+ Reply to Thread