+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FAME

Thanks

FAME

I saw it last night. Fo free.

It was pretty good but it wasn't amazing. I've seen most of the original and I'm almost positive that one was a lot better... this one was just not developed enough because it followed the stories of like 4 or 5 different students from their freshman through senior year and it wasn't that long of a movie. So it was like, 25 minutes of stuff that happened during each year. It was good and I really enjoyed all the singing, dancing, etc. and it was funny in parts, it just wasn't the most amazing thing either.

And the "Fame" song was only at the end during the credits, I hate when they do that with movies!

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    I hate that too, lol. Isn't that the big song that Carmen sings in it? Weird. I want to see this, not sure when it's out.

Thanks
    my sister saw it last night, she said it was "good" but no where near as good as the original and that some of the acting was really bad, lol

Thanks Beth!

Thanks
    I have never seen the original, but this remake may suck because it's just seems like a way to get the current youth's attention and make a quick buck in my opinion. Whereas with other remakes, they are more of a big deal and about actually being good, having major stars, etc. When I first heard that they were re-doing it, I thought it was gonna be something aimed to be popular like "Hairspray," but I guess not. lol

Not trying to bash a film I haven't even seen at all, I just thought it was going to be something bigger than it is.
    Anyways, if not for the film itself, then maybe I'll just see it for the few actors/actresses that I'll recognize. Haha.
    Last edited by Jonny; 09-26-2009 at 09:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread