+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?

Thanks

How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?

Because we lost this thread, I'm bringing it back. I'd say I'm like a 5.

Thanks
    I think I'm about an 8 in general.

Thanks
    This moment in time, I am a 9
    In my hungover state in the morning, I expect to be a 4
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    Are you in?

Living in sin is the new thing...

Thanks
    8. I'm really enjoying college for the most part. But there are times where I feel like I have nothing to do and everyone else does, soooo times like those (AKA NOW.) bump my life from a 9 to an 8.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    I'd say 6.5.

I feel like I'm in transition and I'm hoping things turn around. I'm not unhappy, but I'm missing some key things so I'm just kind of going through the motions right now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-19-2009)

Thanks

I think 2009 has just been a miserable year for me. I got my heart broke after a 1.5 yr long relationship. Something else happened that tore me apart. My dad moved down, which created stress at school (I never did homework because I "had" to be with him or else he'd get depressed). I was in MAJOR financial troubles (still am). I had people taking money out that weren't supposed to and went negative in my bank account. THEN, I lost my dad. I got kicked out of school. Now I'm having issues at home. I'm just tired.

My mom hit my last nerve last night. I'm not doing SHIT for her anymore. She made my decision on life insurance: pay everyone back, pay Shane some, pay Lance a couple hundred, and take the rest. I'm gonna pay off bills, become 85&#37; debt free, move out, focus on school and life in general.

I just feel like I'm an overwhelmed stressed 16 yr. old. I still, miserably, live at home at 24. I have no real career. I get distracted from school work at home because my mom is constantly nagging me. She comes home and lays on the couch (half the time sleeping). The other times she's bitching at me to do shit, when I tell her no (cause homework), I get called lazy. The irony is-have the shit I do is HER shit. I do the trash weekly, dishes, cat boxes daily, take the dogs out multiple times during the day, feed all the animals, pick up any trash on the floor, do her laundry, etc. The other day she came home about some dishes in the sink (all of which were hers), and she bitched that I didn't put them away and I'm lazy??? I was like, um excuse me?

Our outside dog has made it a habit to bark after 10 pm. I literally have no slept for the last 8 nights. Last night she told me, "If he barks, I'll get him (cause I've been getting him)." He barked for 45 minutes...she just laid there. I got really upset...I started crying (I feel like a zombie...really). She said I'm being overdramatic and just let him go. I said eff it and got him inside. I have not slept but 3 hours a night for the last 8 nights. I'm exhausted....She's a bitch.

I'm happy because I have done a lot for "where I've been." I never got shit handed to me. I bought my own bed, TV, (dad bought my desk), my car, everything. So I take pride in what I own and that I did it on my own. I'm happy to have the car that I want (pretty much)-on my own. I'm able to pay my bills (yes, stressful and barely making it, but I'm doing it). I have a few close knit friends-which is all I need.

If I move out, my happiness would go WAY up. Once I get a true career, I'll be even happier! I just need a change in my life. A major change.

The one person I always bitched to is gone (my dad) and the other I had enough trust in to talk to broke up with me and we hardly talk. So I feel really empty, lost, alone, overwhelmed, and stressed... -shrugs- It'll get better....hopefully.

Thanks
    ^You can always bitch to us!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-19-2009), Neil (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    Right now I'm an 8. I bought a condo, I can't wait to move, I have a great job that I love... the only thing keeping me from being a 10 is the fact that I haven't lost all the weight yet, and that I don't have a nice boy working on both ha ha.

Kel Guest

could get even better, but right now i aint complaining!

+ Reply to Thread