+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Brothers & Sisters [Season 4]

Thanks

Brothers & Sisters [Season 4]

Season 3 came out on DVD last Tuesday and I just got all caught up, and I am so excited! We finally have details (and clips!!) of the 4th season premiere of Brothers & Sisters.

The episode, entitled "The Road Ahead," sends us right back into the crazy and dramatic world of the Walker family, and all of their trials and tribulations. We'll meet Sarah's new boyfriend (played by Gilles Marini of the SATC movie,) Kevin & Scotty will begin the long process of adopting a child, Kitty & Robert will attempt to patch up their marriage, and Ida (played by Marion Ross), Nora's mother comes to visit for Justin & Rebecca's engagement party.

The new season begins on Sunday, September 27th!

Here are a few clips!

Make me your Freshie Idol!

Thanks
    Oh no Ryan in the cast photo, I guess it's a good thing, I never liked him .. & I love the actress playing Nora's mum

Thanks
    ^Actually that's the photo that's inside of the Season 3 DVD - that's why Tommy & Julia are there. Ryan is officially a cast member now.

Thanks
    Oh damn, hope he gets less annoying & creepy, he does have potential

Thanks
    SUNDAY!

Here are 5 sneak peaks!

The 2nd one is sooooo cute!!! Except Rebecca is CRAZY. Haha.

Thanks
    TONIGHT!

Thanks
    Haha ok I realize I might be one of the very few who is very excited about this show being back on, but here are my thoughts on tonights episode!!

I love IDA! I'm so sad it's taken 3 whole seasons for her to come back - she is hysterical. "Say what you want about black people, they sure make cute babies."

Can't wait for Sarah to return from France with a sexy man on her arm - I was sad she wasn't in this episode for more, her parts at the beginning were really great.

Justin & Rebecca confuse me to no end. One minute they're incredibly cute and romantic and the next they are arguing for absolutely no reason. I understand that Justin wants to make time for everything, why can't Rebecca? And then as soon as Rebecca says she wants something Justin totally freaks out instead of just having a rational discussion about it with her. I really don't see them working out in the long run - and neither do they, I don't think. I mean, if they were sure they would be together forever, they wouldn't need to rush the wedding - right?

I felt some of the tension between Nora and Holly was forced...did Nora really need to convince Holly to move the piano? That was all so silly - especially the bad CGI of the piano falling through the floor. A bit unnecessary, I thought, since the drama later with Nora's mom was all so perfect! It's only the first episode of the season and already Nora's gone into the pantry in total crisis panic mode - I love it.

Kevin & Scotty are wonderful, though I totally think Scotty has a valid point - and really, they've been married just over a year and they're both so busy with work they hardly have time for each other - what's the rush of having a baby? I hope they put that on hold for a little while...and then maybe they end up with a baby at the end of the season?

And last, what's up with Kitty?! Does she have cancer?? Why oh why couldn't they have told us this week instead of making me wait until next week??? ACK.

Thanks
    Haha Brett I love your passion! I'm just like that with TV shows, they take over me, anyway what was the point of the whole accident thing lol, made a big deal out of it & nothing happened, it was kinda funny, I think it was their way of distracting us so we wouldn't think about Kitty's problem, I hope she doesn't have cancer & I'm kinda disappointed at the way she's looking, she looked so hot in season 3, now she's having that weird face she used to have .. I dunno, & I miss Sarah & Tommy!

Ps: Brett, according to Wiki Ryan won't be returning for season 4

Thanks
    I take it Sarah's absence is caused by Rachel's pregnancy? It all seemed a bit random!

LOVED how the engagement party ended up so hysterically tragic. It's amazing how the show is almost so predictable, and yet you're always on the egde of your seat when the inevitable happens!

LOL Brett - the CGI of the piano falling was pretty awful, haha.
    Kitty being ill... why am I not surprised? Did this leak in some spoilers a few months back?
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    Sorry Nazel, Ryan is an official full time cast member now - didn't you see his name come up during the credits? He's working at Ojai now, so I'm sure we'll check in with him when Sarah goes back to work. That being said, Balthazar Getty's name was also in the credits...but from what I've heard he's not going to be showing up very often at all this year. It sucks that he's still getting paid for episodes he's not in - I assumed he'd be reduced to a 'guest starring' role when he made appearances this year.

And yes, the car accident thing was a bit silly, seeing as nothing actually happened - it was also very reminiscent of exactly what happened to Kitty while she was with Alec last season, so it bored me a bit. I do always love when they do a 48 HOURS EARLIER thing at the beginning though haha.

Neil, maybe you're right about the pregnancy being the reason for her small role in the episode...I think she'd had the baby by the time they started filming but being a new mother they probably wanted to take it easy on her the first few weeks back on set! The real reason she's going to Paris is so she can come back with a super sexy manservant though, did you hear about Gilles Marini?? I'm SO excited for them to get it on.

LOL and you're also right about the predictability - you know exactly what is going to happen in the kind of way that if it happens any other way you'll feel let down. I'm glad Season 4 is giving us exactly what we have come to expect from the Walkers.

Oh and I just read some spoilers about Kitty and it turns out it is
    Spoiler:
    cancer after all - though it didn't specify which type. It must be quite serious if it's moved into her lymph nodes though - right? If they shave her head I'll freak right out.

+ Reply to Thread