+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Melrose Place 2.0

Thanks

Melrose Place 2.0

At first I wasn't even interested, but now with all these promos I am getting excited!! I've never seen the original but it looks like a perfect albeit typical C Dub show.

Plus, the guest stars are pretty awesome. Kimber from NipTuck playing a hooker? GOLDEN.

The only thing I am worried about is Ashlee. I am a fan of her music, but from what has been shown, it looks like she can benefit from an acting class or two.

Thanks
    I was real excited till I heard Asslee was casted. We'll see I guess..

Thanks
    I was addicted to the original. I hope they dont bring Sidney back just to kill her off AGAIN!

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Watervliet, New York, United States, 1.04004759636E+14, Watervliet, New York
    Thanks
    I think I might check it out

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Useful Post:

Jonny (09-08-2009)

Thanks
    I was hoping they would do this:
    http://blog.cwtv.com/?p=1022

THE BITCH IS BACK!!

HEATHER LOCKLEAR TO REPRISE HER ROLE AS AMANDA WOODWARD ON THE CW’S “MELROSE PLACE” BEGINNING TUESDAY NOVEMBER 17
    Heather Locklear will reprise her role as scheming vixen Amanda Woodward of MELROSE PLACE which airs Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on The CW. Locklear will make her debut appearance on the show Tuesday, November 17.
    “We’re ecstatic to have the chance to bring Amanda Woodward back to MELROSE PLACE” said executive producers Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer. “Heather’s involvement in the show is something we’ve been working on for some time as we couldn’t imagine creating and producing this show without the iconic character’s inclusion.”
    Locklear joined the popular 1990s series of MELROSE PLACE at the end of season one and stayed on throughout the series’ successful seven-year run. She joins original castmates Laura Leighton, Thomas Calabro, Josie Bisset and Daphne Zuniga in the updated version for The CW. The new MELROSE PLACE series premiere improved 9% in women 18-34, 7% in adults 18-34 and 8% in adults 18-49 compared to the premiere of “Privileged” in the time period a year ago. In fact, MELROSE PLACE’s women 18-34 performance out-delivered every “Privileged” telecast in the time period last year and all but two “90210” telecasts (the second hour of last year’s series premiere and the May 12, 2009 telecast).

Thanks
    I love this show mostly because of Katie Cassidy.

Thanks
    I really like the show, but I cannot stand that Riley bitch. Most boring character on the show and the filmmaker dude deserves such a better storyline!

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Watervliet, New York, United States, 1.04004759636E+14, Watervliet, New York
    Thanks
    This show is so effing DRAMATIC, but I can't get enough!

Thanks
    havent decided if i really like it or not, haha. I love a couple characters though, esp. Ella

Thanks Beth!

Thanks
    Ashee's character Violet is really intriguing to me right now. Her and Ella have to be my favs. I agree with Josh about Riley being such a bore, filmmaker dude needs to drop her and roll with Ella... haha

I got say that Auggie is such a cutie. I want.

+ Reply to Thread