+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gossip Girl [Season 3]

Thanks
    I really enjoyed this weeks episode. I can't wait to see what happens with georgina.

Chuck is crazy for selling his shares of bass industry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brad For This Useful Post:

Jonny (09-29-2009)

Thanks
    This season is a lot better than the last one, it's less cheesy (except for Scott's storyline) & sexier I dunno, I like it, especially the Blair/Chuck relationship, if they break them off again I'mma stop watching, it'd be way too stupid

Thanks
    Dave, really?? I loved this episode!

And yay, next week is going to be all about Little J.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    yesss i was wondering where she was in the first showings!

Rock n Roll

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Dave, really?? I loved this episode!

Lol, yea. I think Blair and Chuck have officially become a boring, old, married couple- which is basically everything they're NOT meant to be. Vanessa being the mid-point of the episode was all sorts of wrong...and frankly the episode had SO much shit going on...and none of which was explained or explored thoroughly enough for you to know what was going on (until the last few minutes) or really give a shit about. Not to mention, Gossip Girl's voice-overs were more unbearable than the usual.

I really feel like they're grasping at straws now, bringing Carter to the forefront, trying to squeeze Georgina back in, Scott being there...and then leaving before anything gets dramatic, Nate's excruciatingly boring and useless storylines (but thats nothing new).

I just feel like the show is a hot mess right now.
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Lol, yea. I think Blair and Chuck have officially become a boring, old, married couple- which is basically everything they're NOT meant to be. Vanessa being the mid-point of the episode was all sorts of wrong...and frankly the episode had SO much shit going on...and none of which was explained or explored thoroughly enough for you to know what was going on (until the last few minutes) or really give a shit about. Not to mention, Gossip Girl's voice-overs were more unbearable than the usual.

I really feel like they're grasping at straws now, bringing Carter to the forefront, trying to squeeze Georgina back in, Scott being there...and then leaving before anything gets dramatic, Nate's excruciatingly boring and useless storylines (but thats nothing new).

I just feel like the show is a hot mess right now.
    I love that Chuck isn't treating blair like she's a nothing to him, and i think that her character has always longed for them to be that 'type' of couple.

I'll agree with you on Nate's boring storyline, but he's always been a terribly boring character and i've always just kind of ignored his scenes.

I also think the quality of the show has gone down some since the first season, but this season is def an impovment from the 2nd in my opinion. I don't see how last weeks episode could've been the worst episode of ANY SHOW EVER though. It just kind of seems like you hate this show, so why watch?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    I love that Chuck isn't treating blair like she's a nothing to him, and i think that her character has always longed for them to be that 'type' of couple.

I'll agree with you on Nate's boring storyline, but he's always been a terribly boring character and i've always just kind of ignored his scenes.

I also think the quality of the show has gone down some since the first season, but this season is def an impovment from the 2nd in my opinion. I don't see how last weeks episode could've been the worst episode of ANY SHOW EVER though. It just kind of seems like you hate this show, so why watch?

Because part of me is still hoping the quality will improve and get back on the same level that season 1 was at
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Because part of me is still hoping the quality will improve and get back on the same level that season 1 was at
    Maybe i'm too pessimistic, but I don't think the show will ever go back to season 1 epicness.

I just like it for what it is, light, fun and ridiculous.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brad For This Useful Post:

Dave (10-01-2009)

Thanks
    Last nights was SO good. Next week looks like it's going to be amazing. And YAY for Lily being back. She looks amazing, and she's totally got a 'just gave birth' glow going on.

+ Reply to Thread