+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Feminine" Question for the Girls

Thanks
    I have a horribly heavy period, and I've always slept in tampons. I think they say 8 hours is the max you can wear one? But I am sure I have slept more then that. That's scary though about all the stuff they say can happen from it. I'm so uncomfortable sleeping in a pad, and a pad and super heavy flow don't go well together. (Let's hope the boys aren't in here).

But the yeast infection stuff makes me wonder, I hadn't had one until last year, and in a year an a half now I've had 3, so obviously *something* is not right... and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IStillLoveJ&B For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-18-2009)

Thanks
    Ya I'm REALLY heavy too. My first day is light, second-fourth day is like RIDICULOUS heavy, and my last day is almost like nothing there. :-/ It's so weird. Like I'm never "normal." It's either light or heavy!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel For This Useful Post:

IStillLoveJ&B (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    I hear you ladies!!! This situation has gotten a lot more tough for me since I moved into college because my bed is lofted and it involves a lot of moving and rolling around to get out of it and I don't even want to think about what would happen if I JUST wore a pad to bed. Thankfully I basically never sleep more than 8 hours lol so I think a tampon one or two nights miiiight be ok. Plus I often wake up in the middle of the night on my own and I could change it.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gretch For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IStillLoveJ&B View Post
    (Let's hope the boys aren't in here).
    We have a large gay population among the males here, so don't worry This stuff don't phase us, haha.

I just want to say that OMG I feel for each and everyone of you girls.
    My Mum had a hysterectomy when I was very young (it wasn't intentional, something went wrong during another surgery and she very nearly died ) so I've never grown up around tampons or pads!!
    I had no idea about all these problems that just about every girl on the planet faces :/
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neil For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-19-2009), IStillLoveJ&B (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    It always feels weird wearing a tampon. How can ladies stand it? I'm much more comfortable wearing pads. I know that's because I don't know how to put them in right.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tiffany~ View Post
    It always feels weird wearing a tampon. How can ladies stand it? I'm much more comfortable wearing pads. I know that's because I don't know how to put them in right.
    Yeah I was just going to say, you must not be putting them in right because I can't even tell anything's there usually.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gretch For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-19-2009), IStillLoveJ&B (09-19-2009), Vanilla Rice (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    Ya you may not be putting them in right cause after they're in-you can't feel them! Sometimes I'm almost forgetting I have one. lol When I initially put it in, I feel it, but....-shrugs- I hate pads. When I used to wear them, they'd always stick to my butt or something. Hahaha I was like ugh!!! Its like a stuck wedgie!!! LOL

Neil, I envy your mom (sorta...). I hate having this monster!!! But I want kids. After I have 3-4 kids, I want my insides out!! lol

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel For This Useful Post:

IStillLoveJ&B (09-19-2009), Vanilla Rice (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post

Neil, I envy your mom (sorta...). I hate having this monster!!! But I want kids. After I have 3-4 kids, I want my insides out!! lol
    i would REALLLLLY advise you to not get a hysterectomy my grandmother and also my moms friend had it done and they had problems where there bladder would pretty much FALL out of them. Because its all of that stuff that holds the bladder up into you...& you also have to take hormone pills so a bunch of other stuff can get messed up from that.

BUT

my mom had a procedure where they do like electrical pulses in your uterus (i think) that removes the linig so you no longer have a period which is an amazing procedure..

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    i would REALLLLLY advise you to not get a hysterectomy my grandmother and also my moms friend had it done and they had problems where there bladder would pretty much FALL out of them. Because its all of that stuff that holds the bladder up into you...& you also have to take hormone pills so a bunch of other stuff can get messed up from that.

BUT

my mom had a procedure where they do like electrical pulses in your uterus (i think) that removes the linig so you no longer have a period which is an amazing procedure..
    I don't think anyone who doesn't have a uterus menstruates. As they obviously have no uterus lining to shed.
    And she doesn't take hormones anymore, but she might have done at the time.
    I know it is major surgery, I didn't think they did it upon request? Only if it needs to be done for whatever reason?
    It leaves you exhausted for weeks, I remember we had this lady come and pick us up from school for about 6 weeks, and she would cook me and my brother dinner and do the ironing as Mum wasn't physically able to.
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Neil For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-19-2009)

Thanks
    Ya I may not have THAT, but I want something to make me stopped up!

+ Reply to Thread