+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: The X Factor - Series 6

Thanks
    Just watched the episode, quite happy with their selections once they've put them all up next to each other and I can see them haha.

Can we quickly talk about how great Cheryl and Simon's friendship/alliance is? They have both been my two favorite celebrities for years now and seeing them being friends is the best thing ever.

Thanks
    Daisy - Her name is Katrina Lee. She had bright red hair. Was in 'The Sun', 'Now Magazine', Sunday Papers, Daily mail etc.

She was the girl who said she had Lipo, Laser etc because of Simon and his comments on Season 1 of Xfactor. They only showed one 2 second clip of her crying on Saturday. (LOL) Because of the fact she done so much publicity etc, they didn't want to give her airtime.

Google her to see.
    Cheryl Tweedy is hotness personified!

Thanks
    Lol, kudos to her for milking her 5 minutes!
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    I just looked her up, all the videos have been removed! Found an article though, I don't understand why Simon would say that, I don't know what she looked like before but a lot of overweight and um, less than pretty people go through.

Thanks
    Sooo... About tonights show. Can we talk about how out of touch Louis Walsh is with reality? He does not have the slightest clue about what is talent and what is relevent, but I wouldn't expect a privileged old man to. Harmony Hood are amazing and totally relevant and what the UK needs now in terms of acts. Their audience has the potential to be huge. Instead he continues to vie for those little brats, I don't even know their names, the total cunts from Ireland with the big hair that couldn't carry a tune if I gave them a bucket.

The show made is painfully obvious who goes through and they are spot on with the leaks that Neil posted but I'll refrain from giving my final opinion until the show tomorrow night. ALTHOUGH I never noticed how breathtakingly beautiful Despina is... JESUS.
    It was so weird seeing them in Dubai, in an environment I have been in countless times - every time they'd show the girls in the water park it would be so surreal because I know that place like the back of my hand.

Did anyone watch The Xtra Factor? I'm watching Cheryl highlights and they are absolutely hilarious. She goes on about how she's not used to dealing with boys and then she's given the gifts that they picked out for her; "This is what I mean. This is what I'm talking about, people. A size 22 shirt, and a snake in a box. Thanks, boys."

Can we quickly discuss the following gem from the episode, where Cheryl goes all Princess Jasmine on our asses? The production values of this show... They absolutely slay me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samio For This Useful Post:

Vicky (10-04-2009)

Thanks
    I can't believe Ethan didn't make it. He was the only reason I was going to follow the show :/
    Are you in?

Living in sin is the new thing...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Samio View Post
    It was so weird seeing them in Dubai, in an environment I have been in countless times - every time they'd show the girls in the water park it would be so surreal because I know that place like the back of my hand.
    I totally want to go to Dubai now! It looks amazing! That swimming pool with all the sea creatures around

I'm just watching who's going trhough now. I agreed with al of Dannii's choices. I knew Louis would put through those two big haired eejits, they clearly can't sing as well as the others! I'm glad the Scottish dude got through but I would have prefered Duane or Ethan over the other two.

edit: WTFFFFF???????? I thought Simon was clever! No Tracy? No Daniel?? So wrong

Thanks
    Looks like that list was correct then!
    LMAO @ the twins going through. What a joke.

Taylor - I wanted Ethan to go through too. Honestly, I think she should have put Duane in as the 3 Cheryl has got are all similar.
    Still, it would make no difference in the end.
    Either Dannii or Simon (probably Simon) will win.
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neil For This Useful Post:

Taylor (10-04-2009)

Thanks
    For once I'm disappointed with Cheryl. I don't like the Scottish one, I find it hard to believe that he's going to stop crying for long enough to get through a performance. I though Ethan should go through, there's a lot of girls who are going to be less than happy with Chezza for that one. I can't even put into words how annoying the twins are. What a joke. And Simon should have put Tracy through instead of Ollie.

But I'm happy with the girls. I love Stacey, she's (intentionally or not) hilarious. And Lucie is great. I think Candy Rain could be good if they get them a stylist and remind them that they're no longer strippers.

Samio, I watch Xtra Factor every week, it's even more entertaining than the main show! That bit with Cheryl was class. Stacey came out with some cracking one liners on tonight's show too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicky For This Useful Post:

Samio (10-05-2009), Taylor (10-04-2009)

Thanks
    OK just watched tonight's episode.
    First and foremost, I really hope the rumours are true and The X-Factor is being adapted for the US. It's such a better format than American Idol.

Watching the choices was a lot more frustrating than just reading the names... The mistakes the judges made this year were just unbelievable.

I'm not going to say anything about Dannii because her choices were spot.fucking.on. She couldn't have chosen a better team to go into the live shows with. If she doesn't make it to the finals I'll be very surprised.

I hate Louis Walsh, but with what he had to work with, his choices weren't that bad. Miss Frank are amazing and should win the show, and Kandy Rain were better than Project A or Detour. They won't get far, but out of the top 6, they deserved to go through. All that aside, I will never forgive him for picking the little cunts over Harmony Hood. NEVER.
    Also, can we talk about how incompetent Louis is? Did we see Miss Frank after the makeover? I thought it was a joke. He totally ruined their style and persona.

Simon and Cheryl - my two favories - fucked up so much this year. So, so much. I don't even know where to start.

I can't believe Simon called Olly 'likable'. Olly is about as likable as Herpes. He should have been sent home ages ago. Trayc should have taken his spot. She's so talented, so beautiful, and an absolute class act. Did you guys see how gracious she was when she was getting the news, and afterward? I'm so sad for her.
    Danyl is another unlikable douche. His first audition was complete beginner's luck, every single audition after that has been horrifying. The audition last night was laughable. Daniel Pierce was so much more talented and likable.
    Can't say anything about Jamie - he'll probably be in the finals, and can't say he doesn't deserve to. Glad Simon made him change his name back to Jamie Archer.

Cheryl... Cheryl... Cheryl... OH CHERYL. OH FUCKING CHERYL.
    First and foremost - I know a lot of people liked him - but Ethan deserved to go. He was phony and not that great, to be honest. There was nothing there.
    I can't believe she put Joseph McElderry through. He's so forgetable and vanilla and boring. If he wins (god forbid), it'll just be a case of the Leon Jackson. He'll have a couple of hits then it'll be who?-ville for him.
    Lloyd is likable but about as talented as my dog... Who isn't very talented.
    I thought Duane had the total package (talent, likability, relevance), and Daniel was just so difference that it was such a waste she let him go. She really should have put those two through instead of Joseph and Lloyd.
    Rikki - eh. I think he's really talented and likable, so I'm not mad he made it through. Although - and I'm not being sarcastic here - has he ever, over the two series he's been on the show, made it through an episode without crying?

As it stand, I'm supporting Miss Frank and Stacey Solomon.

I'll end this monster post with two more gems from tonight's show. First, another instance of The X-Factors superb production values. REALLY NOW? Did you SERIOUSLY set them up to look outside the window, contemplating their destiny, with rain pouring down AND THEM CARESSING THE GLASS?! Is this a music video from 1994?

And lest us forget the horrifically cringe-worthy moment in which Cheryl totally broke the fourth wall and played therapist with the home viewer.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samio For This Useful Post:

Neil (10-05-2009), Vicky (10-05-2009)

+ Reply to Thread