+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Thanks
    i have one
    I want a tiger on my hip bone so bad

Thanks
    i really am leaning towards getting a flower.. like a hibiscus on my hip but i really want to get it drawn out b4 i go and i have no one to draw me one.. or im thinking of some star design but again i cant come up with anything..

if there are any good drawers on here that would like to submit and idea of a flower or star design i would so appreciate it!

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    I have a heart with headphones on my chest.

and the 5 little starts on the side of my neck.

Im gunna get some 3 roses withe life love and love on my four arm.
    Its been awhile since i made anything, hah so thats that!
    <3 Gabe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    none. and never will.

Oh good. I was starting to think I was the only one.

Make me your Freshie Idol!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    ^Love the tree

I just have my fairy on my back.. I've posted it like 20 times, I'm sure everyone has seen it by now
    I never get sick of your fairy my dear

Thanks
    I was thinking about getting black outlined stars on my thigh. And Melissa, just bring in a picture. I'm sure that will do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    i really am leaning towards getting a flower.. like a hibiscus on my hip but i really want to get it drawn out b4 i go and i have no one to draw me one.. or im thinking of some star design but again i cant come up with anything..

if there are any good drawers on here that would like to submit and idea of a flower or star design i would so appreciate it!
    Why don't you go to the tattoo place and have one of the artists draw one out for you? You don't have to have the design already laid out when you go in... they'll usually work with you and draw something up

Thanks
    ^ yeah i was told that but i was also told that if you are a walk in and you have a design pretty much worked out that you will get it done then and not have to wait.. but ill prob just bring a pic and see what happens.

Britney Spears / Kristen Bell / Emma Roberts / Jamie Spears / Carrie Underwood / Lauren Conrad

Thanks
    Yeah, I got right in when I walked in with my design. They'll still be able to alter it and stuff if you want

Thanks
    NONE of my tattoos I "knew" what I wanted. I had a general idea. For my Texas one, I brought in the specific outline I wanted (some were tacky looking and this looked more realistic) and I brought in the Dallas Cowboys star and told them where I wanted it within the Texas thing. So they made it the way I wanted from there.

My cat one...I didn't even know what I wanted. I walked in and started looking. I just know I wanted another tattoo....(they are addicting). I went through some books and saw the front view of a cat sitting down playing with a ball. I said, "I want that, but of the back side of the cat." So he freehand drew it and I fell in love with it.

My cherub/mooon/star one, I brought in a charm bracelet that my parents have been buying charms for me for. My dad, I think.......maybe my mom.....I dunno, but one of them bought me this charm of an angel sitting on the moon reaching for a star and thaty's where I got it from. I fell in love with the charm. I brought it in and had the guy modify t a bit and he free hand drew it.

The Texas one took like 10 minutes to draw. The cat one took like 20-25 (I was a wreck. I was so nervous about the pain on a foot tattoo). The other one took about 45 minutes to draw...but totally worth it. I think I gave him an $80 tip. He's amazing.

My first tattoo: I cried like a bitch. I was so scared. When he started I was okay though. It took like 45 minutes.

My cat tatoo: I got the runs. I was so nervous I was in and out the bathroom (yes, I am being brutally honest)...I was shaking, squeezing my eyes shut, etc. When he did the touch up, it hurt SO much more. I almost cried. it took about 1.5 hours.

My other tatto: Took about 3 hours. I almost fell asleep during it several times. It was soooo relaxing. lol But I was weirdly enough relaxed and not nervous during this one!

+ Reply to Thread